Need Advice

Atizando420

I transplanted this seedling yesterday since it over grew the solo cup. As you can see one of the leaves has 5 fingers and the other has 4!? Wtf it’s barely 9 days.
Plant flopped after transplant but got up after rested

I just took a picture and I’m seeing little green leaves coming out from the STEM of the FIRST TRUE LEAVES.
What’s going on?
You have to zoom into to see it

56C928B6-DC4C-419F-8615-48507F184E95.jpeg

... and I’m seeing little green leaves coming out from the STEM of the FIRST TRUE LEAVES.
What’s going on?
From what I see that is the node. The node is the spot on the stem where the leaf will grow out from. Then a new stem will start to grow from where the first leaf meets the stem. This will start to happen just about everywhere on the plant. The first leaf starts to provide the plant hormones, sugars and so on that the new stem & leaves needs.

From what I see that is the node. The node is the spot on the stem where the leaf will grow out from. Then a new stem will start to grow from where the first leaf meets the stem. This will start to happen just about everywhere on the plant. The first leaf starts to provide the plant hormones, sugars and so on that the new stem & leaves needs.
Thanks man. I looked it up and it’s does look like that.. I thought I confused it after the transplant. Thanks for help

Bobrown & SmokingWings have miles of experience over me but I’m thinking weird genetics since the first pair is normally 3 bladed fans. But it’s pushing growth tips and wants to fly so let her run, yep obviously every plant needs ipm consideration to keep critters at bay.
Yeah man this my first plant at this stage. Trying to let her run fully! I’ve been having little yellow sticky for flying critters but it hasn’t caught anything if it’s Hemp mites .

Hemp mites don’t fly and you can‘t see them without serious magnification
Alright so they’re visible to eye.
if I don’t see any rn you think they’re like that cause the transplant then? Thanks for the help bro just a newbie trying to grow some dank

hemp mites or russet mites are not visible unless you have a mini microscope, I think it’s genetics. No worries I’m newbie too
Nah Man I just seen two of them MOFOs crawling on some perlite. Hella visual under a blue light

are they on the leaves ? if so spray the leaves - not soil
I just seem some on the soil crawling on some perlite. Just bought some neem oil but I’m trying to figure out how to spray before I use. Thanks for the help bro highly appreciated

Not all bugs are bad in fact most are good. Try to ID them before making a conclusion.

You wont ever see hemp mites with your eyes. They are microscopic and why they are bad. You dont know they are there until major damage and then you have a problem.

They arent that terribly hard to get rid of with the right treatment. Wetable sulfur.

Back
Top Bottom