Need advise/critique on my setup!

tim1985

I have a dr90 (3x3x6) grow tent and I ordered a 600w dimmable cool tube mh/hps system.

I have my tent in my garage and the temps get pretty dam high in the summer so I am very concerned about heat issues. So I ordered two 6" fans to ventilate this tent, I want to run one of the 6" fans specifically for my 600w cool tube and the other fan specifically for my tent exhaust.

My setup for my cool tube will be:
intake>cool tube>fan>exhaust

My exhaust set up will be:
Filter>exhaust>fan

I plan on buying a tower fan for the floor of the tent along with fan speed controllers for each of the 6" fans.

Does this setup look good to you guys?

Re: Need advise/critique on my setup!!!!

High there Tim1985 and welcome to 420magazine. You picked a great place to hang out and I honestly believe were one of the best spots on earth to learn and showcase quality cannabis. As for your heat question I would need to know a lil more info. How hot is it in your area in Summer? If the tent is set-up in your garage it's probably hotter than the outside ambient temp.? I would think that you will end up needing some sort of air conditioner. There are things that can be done like running your light during the night like most do, say 8pm on until 8am and then off until 8pm again. I hope this has helped a little, feel free to stop by my journal ( there is a link in my sig.) and I will do my best to stop by again. I'd say private message me but you need to post a minimum of 50 times before your allowed to PM

Back
Top Bottom