Need advise to take clones or not to take clones

TxState

My plants are 19 days old from sprouting, range from 3" - 5" tall, im growing three plants, himalaya gold, strawberry haze, and white rhino. Anyways, I really need these done before the start of May. They are vegging right now under fluros and have a digital 600w hps waiting for flowering. So the dilemma is that I really would like to clone these plants so obviously I can have more bud.

My plan was to veg these three plants until I can get a pretty good branch off of each one and take one clone per plant. Next, veg the clones for one week and then finally flip all of the plants into flower at the same time. The problem with this is the plants seem too small/immature to take clones from yet. When is the best time to take clones from a plant? I really would like to take clones ASAP and get this phase two started so I can start to flower them... Like all of my grows, this one is forced to be on a time limit :( thanks for any help.

If you want to spped the process up a little go ahead and fire up the big light on an 18/6 cycle. I would wait till they get about a foot tall before I started taking clones off them. The young veg plants will have lots of energy stored in the clones so they usually do real well.

Ok I looked at the calendar and it looks like I need to start flowering on the 1st of March in order to harvest my plants on the deadline. Well that means I need to take clones in 4 days in order to veg them for 7 days before I switch all plants into flower.

Right now the plants are 4-6" tall and the bottom 'branches' are only about 1" long. Is this possible to cut those off and successfully clone them? The plants will be just shy by a few days to almost being a month old at that point. Need help!

Ok I looked at the calendar and it looks like I need to start flowering on the 1st of March in order to harvest my plants on the deadline. Well that means I need to take clones in 4 days in order to veg them for 7 days before I switch all plants into flower.

Right now the plants are 4-6" tall and the bottom 'branches' are only about 1" long. Is this possible to cut those off and successfully clone them? The plants will be just shy by a few days to almost being a month old at that point. Need help!

If I was you I would wait until the day you put them into flowering then get a bunch of clones and start the rooting/veg stage with them. When I switched to flowering I could had 30 clones+ of two plant probably so you will have plenty by then.

Back
Top Bottom