Need advise urgently please

bradysoft

IMG_20120104_151735.jpg
IMG_20120104_152243.jpg
IMG_20120104_152945.jpg

do these look normal to anyone the strain is big bud they are on there 8th week of flowering fed only water for last 2 weeks but they seem like they are growing kind of strange they are shooting from the very top of the bud see pics any advise would be welcomed please i dont know what is happening to them the trichs are still clear.they had a bit of over fert burn 2weeks ago are they just recovering or what.i have jack frost in as well but they seem ok not affected like the big bud thans i just dont wanna lose them now if you know what i mean thanks.its happening to all 12 of the same srain in various positions of light temp is 78 humidity is 35% is this ok

looks like heat stress, lights maybe to close,

thanks mate the lights are up high as they can go now about 12 inches with fans blowing away the direct heat just hope they are ok thanks for the advise for some strange reason i thought they were all turning male lol

i had the same problem it was to much water ! cut back and see if they get better ! how often do you water ?

i have to water everyday as the soil is bone dry the next day i try to let them drink as much as they can when lights are on so i water them first thing when lights come on then the next day when the soil is dry as a bone and pots are as light as they can be they are all drinking up to a litre each a day

how big is the pot ? a liter a day is not that much if your in 5 or 10 gall pots how long are you letting them go for ? or are you flushing the now ?

they a re in 5 gallon pots been flushing for 2 weeks now just waiting for the trichs to change to amber then good to go they are still showing clear trichs though might be another week or so before harvest just cannot understand why they look the way they do mate unusual never seen it before

Oh wow. I plan on germinating some Big Bud in the future. I hope I will not have these issues but will be keeping up with your grow...Good luck to you.

thanks for the advise but they are in total darkness for 12/12 just checked again and its pitch black but thanks anyway just never come across it before,but a freind of mine had the same thing happen to him turned out it produced a lot more bud for some reason hope thats what is happening going to take the trichs to amber before harvest on these babies they are already 5 feet tall with mountains of bud all over will post some pics when i can get in the room.dont realy know how long these go in flowering cannot seem to find info they are on the 9th week now but they look like they need longer any advice on that mate

hell they should be almost ready i think the longest i have let a plant run is 90 days and looking back that was way to long but live and learn right ! lets see some pics bro !

Back
Top Bottom