Need best detox product asap for this Thursday

nugyar17

I have been smoking 5 times a week mostly just at night at least for 2 years, medical grade. I am 5 ft 2" high And weigh 105. I have new job offer and drug test this Thursday I just found out. Only 2 things I have on my side are my low body weight and body fat % and that I did take a break from smoking August 8th-August 15th while visiting a friend. Since then I have smoked about 1-1.5 grams. All these threads etc are so much, I just need to know what is the best product for me and what I should do!! I don't wanna risk it by depending on water flushing and diet I'd rather do both and know I'm gonna pass. Thank you!!!

Not much time so you'll have to go with subbing with synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine. If you could get some cheap test strips you could try testing yourself to see if dilution might work.

Not much time so you'll have to go with subbing with synthetic urine or someone elses clean urine. If you could get some cheap test strips you could try testing yourself to see if dilution might work.

What if I can delay it till next Tuesday, what can I do?

Back
Top Bottom