Need diagnosis

AKroughneck

I have a greenhouse auto grow, coco and perlite mix, in 7 gallon recycle bins, fed general hydros flora nova grow for veg with rapid start and calmag and floranova bloom with calmag and orca premium liquid mycorrhizae 5.8 ph, so 3 plants were on my auto feed system, the nutes were at 5ml/gal bloom 2ml/gal calmag and .5ml/gal orca for ever and my charts I was following had been saying to slowly increase amount but I thought everything was going fine, so one day I decided to up the amount and noticed one plant was suffering from what I thought was nute burn, the others had a very very small amount of similar symptoms, so small I didn't even worry about it, so the sick plant was moved so I could care for it individually, while moving it, I broke a large lower branch (not sure if this made it worse, certainly didn't help)
The plant was flushed with 3 gals of ph water
Next day it looked the same, so I fed it with a mix a little stronger then normal and the symptoms spread more the next day, so worried it was needing food I fed it just a 50 percent mix and the next day it looked the same so I fed a 3/4 mix and today it's spreading more it's now on the leafs coming from the flowers, I'm not sure I made the correct diagnosis and or treated it correct, sure would appreciate as many opionons as I could get :)
Full journal at THC Bomb Auto - Berry Bomb Auto - Quarter Pounder Auto

099cbeeab1c48f9821917b841c74af79.jpg

2efdf72985da19a5e855719c9e680cb6.jpg

d14f21a8fee612b1ed6c262f6a308c69.jpg
ac41d9ecc02da92c5aadb8749fd1d2f1.jpg
598004589cb56e811496baa19ce40c70.jpg
2c26fe02265d4aaa9045376cb6188e75.jpg
606e8419b4631e687ad7ee3912a19f08.jpg
8bbd3790131e64015057112307d69d0f.jpg
406daeabedc72e244680cae9a3308d62.jpg
e6ea22771966d1ecd9436bb11bf970fc.jpg

7de0649276e08e3df4401f0e37ee3efa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I have a difficult time telling 'Ca' from 'K' deficiencies but I'd guess 'K' in your case. It's difficult since they compete with each other. If you PH is still correct, is it possible it's just a strain that drops lots of fans in bloom? I've grown Ace of Spades a few times now and no matter what I try, it drops leaves like crazy once it gets close to flowering. Dunno...

I did recalibrate the ph meter and dialed it down .2 to read my 7.0 solution correct, now it's quite a bit colder on average then it was last time I calibrated, not sure if the meter is affected by that

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I answered you in full on your journal. But for browsers who happen on this question, Alaska is coming up on Autumn. Night time temps are dropping, and the Birches are just starting to show a color change. Since you're growing in an unheated greenhouse, it is very likely that your Mazar is responding to the lower temps and the decreasing day length.

I would not feed any more this season in your case. Might as well trim off the yellowing leaves. She is done with them. :Namaste:

I answered you in full on your journal. But for browsers who happen on this question, Alaska is coming up on Autumn. Night time temps are dropping, and the Birches are just starting to show a color change. Since you're growing in an unheated greenhouse, it is very likely that your Mazar is responding to the lower temps and the decreasing day length.

I would not feed any more this season in your case. Might as well trim off the yellowing leaves. She is done with them. :Namaste:

:thumb:
Great info - thanks! I didn't think about the difference in growing seasons. I need to pay more attention to where members are.
Entering fall in mid-August! That makes for a short growing season, for sure.

:thumb:
Great info - thanks! I didn't think about the difference in growing seasons. I need to pay more attention to where members are.
Entering fall in mid-August! That makes for a short growing season, for sure.

Major: The very long days make up for the short growing season. We're talking 3 minutes shy of 21 hours of daylight at Summer Solstice in Alaska's Interior. 64.8 latitude there. Of course, it is not all sunshine during those long days of summer. Clouds or smoke from wildfires block much of the sun. Yet they grow the biggest vegetables in the world.

I lived in the Interior for 40+ years, and have a lot of experience with gardening. We had to start our veggies indoors about 6 - 8 weeks before planting on June 1st. By then, we could be fairly certain we would not have an overnight frost. Had recreational pot become legal while I lived there, I would have built a greenhouse, like AKRoughhouse did, to grow my weed. Now I live in the city, and have to grow indoors to keep it secure.

Back
Top Bottom