Need experienced opinions for urgent care. Please help!

kush magnet

Hello there, I am just needin someone e in organics to confirm what I think I messed up on. I got three girls in veg. About a month and a half old. We have already had slow growth because our room has been way too hot the whole time. But that is beside the point. I think I overwatered but I am on the fence that maybe it is Nitrogen toxicity, but I don't want to flush unless I completely over-rule overwatering, which I can't say I. ave. So here's the set up
I have three girls in my own super soil mix under an 8bulb T5, being watered with RO/DI water and I even bring the Ph down to 5.8-5.9 for them anyways. I just transplanted them into the 10 gallon air pots a couple weeks ago. They were doing phenomenal. I do compost teas as well. Even started adding a small amount of home grown aloe vera gel into the mix.
Here is the issue
When I transplanted I watered a few days. I started to get a little weirded out when they were still praying after 7 days without water. A few more days went by and I finally started to see some droops. I figured it was about time for a compost tea to boost these girls so I started a batch. *NOTE* This was where a variable was changed. I added a small amount of dolomite lime to the mix. Dunno if that helps.* I gave them about two gallons of tea per plant. I diluted every gallon of tea with half a gal of clean RO/DI water. They perked back up by the end of the night. But when I woke up they had started drooping over.. The next day the all the tops turned bright lime green and the leaves were curling inwards. This has been stressing out as badly as they are. I just want my girls back to normal. I am pretty sure I overwatered, but I just wanted someone with a little more knowledge to confirm what I am thinking or to confirm that I need to flush. I really hope you can help me out. Look forward to becoming more involved in this community.
P.S. Trying to figure out how to post the pictures. Bare with me

marzbadrock is right about pH. 6.5-7.0 is where you should be for soil and the lime is going to lower what you have it at now. Is that pH Your run off. Your pH is for Hydro not soil. That might be your cause of most of the problems right there. Your water is way on the acidity side. That's Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom