need help! 1st week of flowering

Thread starter #1

Saylorr057

Hello everyone I have a issue iv hadn't had any issues in awhile so I think I got to comfortable. My ph meter was off my .8 Idk if that what has caused this I looked at the defency chart and couldn't figure out which one this is please help. I am 1 week in Flower thanks everyone.

Thread starter #3

Saylorr057

It wasn't like this yesterday either. My room is 78 degrees. I'm not sure the exact distance so I put a pic up I was using leds this is my first experience with a hps in a long time. Roots are white also it got worse after my res change this morning

Thread starter #5

Saylorr057

Thank you so much I'm so mad I got so complacent and not calibrated. I'll let you know if it works out and you can check out the grow jornal! +rep

Thread starter #6

Saylorr057

Well sides the spots she shot back up alot not as droppy!

If you changed out your res, then you are growing hydroponically and your PH should be 5.8.

Thread starter #8

Saylorr057

Yea that's generally what i do but when I re calibrated my meter it was off by 2! So that problem is fixed now I just gotta calibrate more often

TheRoach

If your ph meter has a replaceable ph probe (as some Hanna meters do) you should try replacing the ph probe to get more accurate readings. Good luck and please update with any news. Thanks.

Thread starter #10

Saylorr057

Thanks come check out the grow jornal in my sig iv been thinking about getting the probes since I usally only grow one dwc at a time.