need help & advice with my 2nd grow, doing Sour Diesel

THCfarma

Hi guys and thanks for having me.

Okay my first grow was 3 Different plants, 1 was just standard cheese plants from cuttings but the other 2 was from seed and they was Chocolate Fondu and BLZ and they turned out fine, off the cheese cuttings i got around 1 & 1 & half but from the Choc Fondu and BLZ i got between 3 and 4 oz of each one so all that was fine and dandy but now im trying to grow Sour Diesel from seed but they seem to be growing extremely slow, is that normal with the SD because they are outdoor/indoor plants or could it be the bulb i am using, i got the bulbs mixed up from the last grow, I have got PowerPlant 600Watt MH Bulbs and also I have got PowerPlant 600W HPS bulbs now i have got the Metal Halide Bulb in for vegging these SD, is that right ? and would it matter if i used the HPS bulb instead because when i did the 1st crop i used the fat MH bulbs for vegging (i think) and the HPS for flowering if i remember right, but its just that i am abit worried about these Sour Diesel because they seem so slow.

also i got the light on 18on/6off ?

Thanks for the help in advance guys

Staring at the plants everyday don't help. I know that for sure! Keep your temps good and humidity up, and you should be fine. But yes, mh for veg, hps for flower

Make sure that mh bulb isn't close to the seedling at all. Start it far and when it starts to stretch get it closer and make small adjustments daily. Just don't over water her.

re: need help & advice with my 2nd grow, doing Sour Diesel

Make sure that mh bulb isn't close to the seedling at all. Start it far and when it starts to stretch get it closer and make small adjustments daily. Just don't over water her.

yh i know lol but i have stopped going in there all time, but what i mean is, since seeds was put into the coco that was about 3/4weeks ago and they only has long as my middle finger maybe bit longer but the stems seemed stretched a little ?

I swapped the MH bulb for the same 600 wattage but HPS bulb cos someone said i should change the mh to a HPS but keep them on the same 18/6 lighting :eek: ?

so now im stuck on what to do :/ lol

Thanks for the help mate

also if you look at the leafs from bottom up, they are going brown and crispy a little, to start with the first 2 little leafs started dying then the next 2 up then the next 2 etc etc. why is this ?

Please help me someone, i do not want these to die not when i paid £10 a seed :eek: :'(

your bulb might be getting old. sour D will stretch like crazy in flower. it looks like you need to feed your plants more. some soil has no nutrients what are you using?

your bulb might be getting old. sour D will stretch like crazy in flower. it looks like you need to feed your plants more. some soil has no nutrients what are you using?

well i bought them in the pots there in now of some dude, he grew them from seed for about a week and half then sold them me and he said they are in coco powder stuff or something like that but he has not put it all to bottom he put soft sponge stuff in bottom ? WTF i have got a bag of soil in bedroom called AllMix BioBizz soil, do you think i should repot them into bigger pots with that soil ?

also i just went in and the 2 MH 600W lights i got up now was not on and they should have been on 6 hour before ? what do i do now :/ ?

thank you mate

Edited : okay i just replanted them into the bioBizz organic soil but only thing is when i took them out the cocoa the cocoa just broke up and all i had in my hand was the actual plant and roots so i quickly and very gently planted them into the soil but the bottom of the roots was in small square pieces of like foam or something, yellow colour ?

WOW I'm so excited now whooohoooo.
I only swapped them from the cocoa to the bio-bizz organic and i can see about half an inch of fresh leafs and stem coming through already :thumb: and thats since about 3am this morning :D i am so happy now :bravo:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom