Need help and advice asap

magija660

Hi guys
Here goes... I have been growing indoors for several years and had no problems whatsoever. Well this year i moved and here there is no option to grow indoors so i said to myself well why not try outdoors. I have 2 white widows growing on my balcony. I have transplanted them several times as they were growing like mad all summer. The pot that is their last home is a 90liter pot. I thought that would be enough to finish them off.
Well 2 weeks ago they started flowering and now... now things are going really bad really fast.
From my indoor growing experience i always use ph'ed water, follow nute dosages, prepare right soil mixture, etc. etc., Plants grew into monsters on my balcony but now they are yellowing like mad from top to bottom. Inner smaller leaves are dying and drying fast. One of the plants is even showing macro nute deficincies on some of the forming nugs. The ph of run off water is between 5.5 to 6.5, nute dosage is pretty spot on. (im using GH 3part nutes). I think my plants are rootbound. im not quite sure but i think this is the case. I cannot transplant them into larger pots as i already have the largest ones i can fit on my balcony. If i go bigger neighbours would notice. I read about root trimming but i think that would be too much of a shock at this stage of bloom. Thought about cutting 1/3 of the roots and giving them some fresh soil but i read that plant compensates for the loss of root mass by removing some of the top grow (a no no as the best nugs are growing up there). So i ned your help guys. Should i leave them as htey are, up the nute dosage to compensate for deficincies that come with rootbound or? Please help guys, i worked too hard for them to just die at this stage.:thanks:

IMG_090724.jpg
IMG_090625.jpg
IMG_090421.jpg
IMG_0900_1_.jpg
IMG_090128.jpg
IMG_090221.jpg
IMG_090028.jpg
IMG_089827.jpg
IMG_089723.jpg
IMG_089630.jpg
IMG_0004371.jpg

I agree with TNP, a light dose of N might be tnt only option. Cal/mag would be my choice. They look awesome, beasts for sure. Good luck!

I agree with TNP, a light dose of N might be tnt only option. Cal/mag would be my choice. They look awesome, beasts for sure. Good luck!

I have been dosing them with a higher ratio of npk and they seem to slowly recover a bit. Those heatvawes that we experienced the last couple of months didnt do them any good either.

Back
Top Bottom