Need help asap please! Black ops carbon filter?

GrowingOrganic

I'm looking into a activated carbon filter i dont have many options,choice from were iam located . I have found one brand named black ops carbon filter that looks pretty good but cant find much information from buyers and there reviews on it so can anyone please tell me if its any good and is it worth buying? Thankyou

When I bought my setup, seems Australian Charcoal was the main difference between the different brands. There was reasoning behind it, but I don't recall the specifics. Do a search for that and see if it helps.

I don't know for sure, but remembering there are different flow rates for different fans, it might apply to filters, also. IOW, if there are different filter makeups/densities/whatever that should match the fan's specs. If you put a filter that restricts the flow for 'reasons' then you affected the fan the same. Chain/weakest link thing. Something to think about if it's a replacement, more than were it a kit that should be correctly matched. Again, I don't know if it is a thing, but I see it could be.

Back
Top Bottom