need help ASAP! rain bent my auto purple seedling

listen2marley

hey eveyone could really use some help on this one. went and checked my plants today and my auto purple seedling thats about 4days old (from when it broke theough soil) is bent from the rain . im super bummed out because iv always had a thing for purple plants and this was going to be my first time getting to grow one and it was my only seed. it didnt break it just bent and is now really flimsy. i used some twigs and dirt and got it standing back up. is there anything else I can do to help it heal? will it heal or is it too young? would putting it inside under my 150w hps and 100watt of cfls be better for it than good ol sun? please let me know what you think so we can get this plant out of the ICU!!
image13113.jpg
image13114.jpg

Re: need help ASAP!! rain bent my auto purple seedling

thats what i did with the soil then the twigs. is there any nutrients or anything i can add to the soil to help it along?

Re: need help ASAP!! rain bent my auto purple seedling

thats what i did with the soil then the twigs. is there any nutrients or anything i can add to the soil to help it along?

That plant is way too young for nutrients. I usually wait until it has about 4 nodes or sets of leaves. Just hurry up and wait my friend. Only time will tell if it makes it.

thats how it was. after i took the pictures i added the soil plus 4 twigs standing around it so if it trys to fall over the twigs catch it.

this is what it looks like after propping it up
image13182.jpg

nah. it ended out dying. I moved it inside under a 150w hps and i dont know if it fies on its own or if I had the light too close but either way its dead. it was a different breeder though mine was spanish seeds so prob would have been a little different anyways.

Back
Top Bottom