alhreflux

Hey there, I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm a marijuana user for medical purposes due to my digestive problems. Well the thing is Im a huge fan of drinking tea and honey especially after I smoke it helps the throat big time but I've been doing research with no avail. I want to be able to infuse my marijuana with pure bee honey I dont know if I'd be able to similarly one would do with butter or there is some other way. I don't want to use a tincture or butane oil because of my digestive issues things are bad enough and I don't wan. To make things worse if someone cane help me I would be greatly appreciative thank you

I don't think I can really help answer your question but I have also wondered this. The info seemed contradictory. Some say that thc must be infused to the fat cells (so your body can absorb them) in butter for example and that is why you simmer it for so long. Does honey even have fat? I love honey but recently found out that "pasturized" honey (boiled) has almost no health benefits and that pure honey is where it's at. (I bought pure honey for my daily tea hence the reason I want to make it also) If you boil the thc into the honey seems like a waste?... Not sure, love to hear what others say. BTW the last time I made cookies I sifted the kif from the pot and used that in my butter... tasted waaaay better :)

Jonny

I assume it does have an oil content because honey comb that edible honey contains had wax and that is an oil so it might have some similairty , the honey I purchase is comes from the BEE FOLKS company and it's more solid than the liquid honey so likE I said I'm assuming but that's why I posted this thread hoping there's someone who's tried I don't want to waste precious buds. Good quality pot costs way to much to waste especially because if it doesn't work th weed would be renderd unusable

Marijuana tea

Anyone kno of a good, potent, and tested tea recipie? I'm an am an amazing cook and to no avail have come completely broke on marijuana recipes because everyone and their mother on other websites contradict eachother and half of them idk if their even real.

Re: Marijuana tea

tea i do not know but try this you going to love it

Ingredients: ? 1/2 Ounce cannabis
? 2 Cups warm whole milk
? 1/2 Cup sugar
? 1 tbsp Coconut milk
? 1 tbsp Almonds, chopped
? 1/8 tsp Ginger, powdered
? 1 Pinch garam masala
? 1/2 tsp Grenadine
? 1 Cup water

How to make Bhang Lassi: ?Bring water to a boil in a teapot and add cannabis to it. ?Brew for about 7 to 10 minutes, then strain. ?Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tbsp of milk, repeat this process several times. ?Strain the milk into another bowl and keep aside. ?Add a little more milk to the cannabis and grind it along with the almonds, repeat this several times. ?Remove the cannabis and pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container. ?Combine ginger, sugar, and garam masala with it, keep stirring. ?Bhang Lassi is ready to serve.

Back
Top Bottom