Need Help Before I Do A Hulk Smash On Grow Room

Don't get enamored with ppm

Focus on the % strength of nutes, then see where that gets u

Just did a rezz and upgrade from 3gal to 5gal of this girl

All GH Flora Trio at 1/2 strength for late veg, only added hydroguard, RO water
pH perfect at 5.8 and ppm at 647
IMG_20190117_115152.jpg

Very happy shrubbery....lol

sounds good, yea thats normally what i try to do depending on the plants looks etc.. or especially if i add in boosters with it. my lights are just about to go out and the ppm right now are 800 so they are perfect and the ph is still 5.9 right where it was when the system was topped.

so fingers crossed that it stays stable through the night and so on

**knocks on wood** everything looks great and back to normal this morning. i guess like i said another flush could only do more good than harm, its just the waste of all those expensive nutes, boosters, agents etc...

the smell was definitely the hydroguard just destroy all types of nasty shit and making their deaths smell horrific. because and i use any to test it and this morning there is no smell what so ever.

and the foam was from the floramicro. the floramicro will foam or froth up when you shake it and in my reservoir i have a 1200 gph pump with a ton of air stones and my res is basically more oxygenated and bubbly than a hot tub lol which cause the floramicro nutes in the water to foam over time from all the disruption.

i just did some res tests and the ph is a stable 5.9 since last night and the ppms are right on / maybe a smudge under at 795ppm. most ppm charts for the 2nd week of transition would call for 1100-1200 so it looks good.

what a relief, its nice to know you are here to chat and troubleshoot chris. i mean even if i have a complete understanding of whats happening im one of those people that drive themselves crazy with "what ifs" and unless i can get some certainty i sometimes go overboard lol!!

Back
Top Bottom