need help,biobizz nutes,need to harvest early.

Happyjoy

hi there everyone.
im looking for some good advice from someone who has experience with growing using biobizz organic nutes.
basically heres the story:

1)since im growing with LEDS, BIOBIZZ reccomended me to gradually add up to 10ml PER litre bioGROW to water (instead of the normal 4ML per litre). instead of using calmag. they claimed that LEDS drink up more nutes that regular HID lights.

2)after doing so,at around 6,5 weeks of flowering, my plants started getting burnt, so i switched back to normal amounts. (obviously it was very bad advice, whoever from biobizz gave it to me, made a mistake)

3)before switching back to normal amount of nutes, i watered each plant with nuetral phd water, untill i got around 2 litre of runnoff (in order to wash out the excess nutes that were damging the plants from over nuting. AFTER this i resumed the normal watering schedule at normal amounts. (PLANTS ARE IN 3 GALLON CONTAINERS)

4)im currently at week 9 of flower. i have started been giving them only nuetral ph'd water for a week so far.

my question is
: BIOBIZZ usually recomends to flush for one week. and not to do a standard flush of getting tons of runoff water, like u would with non organic nutes. they say that since the nutes are organic, theres no need to get runnoff when watering/flushing (since organic nutes dont leave salts), they say to water just till u see a little water drip out the bottom, and thats it. also the same proccess with flushing.

the PROBLEM is: that biobizz told me to flush for two weeks, since they got nute poisoned previously. so they said i should do the flush proccess for two weeks, to help fix it.

my problem is that the plants are already mature. with around 10%-15% amber in the triches, and i would like to harvest already so that they dont get more amber than this (in order to avoid heavy tired effects).

do you think its a problem that i harvest now with only 1 week of harvesting with regular neutral water?

(something important to note, is that the two past waterings, i watered with alot of runnoff water, because i was nervous about needing to harvest before the two weeks are up. so even though i know its best to water with just regular amounts, and to avoid having runnoff water so as not to wash out good nutes (when using biobizz). but even so, the past two waterings, i have watered with around 1 litre of runnoff water from each plant, hoping that that would save the plants, in case i need to harvest before two weeks are up).

is it best that i wait out the two weeks in order to make sure that the plants dont have nutes in them when picked?
or, since,within the past 2.5 weeks that have passed since the poisoning, i have flushed them 3 times, each time with around 1.5 litre of runnoff from each plant, perhaps they can be picked already.....

thnks!

Back
Top Bottom