Need Help - Brown Spots On Leaves Of Transplanted Clone

HappyHour

420 Member
I have recently transplanted my clone, waited a few days for it to adapt and dry from watering, FIM'ed it a few times
and gave it nutrients. The soil is pro mix and it does have some nutrients in it. A fair amount of leaves have developed brown spots and a couple even have yellowing at the main veins.

Here is the nutrient formula I gave the clone(the first feed): General Hydroponics Flora Trio (Cuttings & Seedlings Formula; 1/4 Strength Veg) with light dose of calmag and silica pH 6.1 (the light dose amount is on the bottles)

I don't know if it actually needs more nutrients or if I had the pH too low or if I just FIM'ed it too much and stressed it. It's also possible that I burnt it because the soil has nutrients maybe? Any help is appreciated.

Here are a couple of pics. The first shows one of the leaves with the yellowing around the main vein.
s134.jpg

s231.jpg

The problem seems to have fixed itself. The issue may have been caused by improper drainage as the soil took a while to dry. It could also be the extra nutrients I gave them for the next feed.

Back
Top Bottom