Need help brown spots on leaves

ad grow

week 5 of flower have 6 plants in the tent just this plant looks like this help
soil
20190425_060010.jpg

use calmag ph 6.5-6.8
Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom
1/2 strength
lights

Phlizon CREE COB Series 2000W LED Plant Grow Light Full Spectrum Indoor Plants Light Growing Veg Flower CREE COB Grow Light with Monitor Adjustable Rope -2000W
hours 12/12
pots
VIVOSUN 2 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty Thickened Nonwoven Fabric Pots

450w light. 2000 lol. Gawd, how far can they stretch it. Pretty soon they will be 25,000 watt light (actual 45 watts).
Also advertised as 63.7% efficient while using some of the lower grade budget Cree chips :rofl:. Not even close to 63%!
Dont take my post the wrong way @ad grow I'm not knocking your light anymore than others. I'm sure it's a good light but all inflated numbers like the rest of em do. Not just yours.

As far as your plants go, it looks like you are close to harvest but I cant tell for sure. If you are only a week or two out, I wouldn't sweat it. It would take that long to start seeing it fix itself.

In the photo I see a gray tint to the all the leaves. It looks like thousands of tiny dots of gray-yellow color mixed in with pale green.

Turn off the grow lights which seem to be making the whole photo look purple and just use room lighting. Whatever it takes, get rid of the purple lighting and take another photo with white light. I would hazard a guess that the gray color in the leaves will jump out.

My theory is that you are looking at a case of "severe mite infection". There are several ways to check that out.

Back
Top Bottom