Need help calbrating milwaukee ph600... Help Please!

jjames

hey im new here...

just got my setup goin lastnight...

i ran out last min an got a milwaukee ph600 but they didnt have cal. solution. so i read on another site someone was getting a reading off of General Hydroponics 'up' solution... they read it as 13.4...

so my question is can i calibrate mine to read 13.4 submerged in the 'up' solution? or do you think the factory calibration is reliable...im a very specific person and want to be absolute... im tryin to keep it at 5.5-5.7, i added Ph 'down' this morn an i checkedit 3 or 4 hrs later an it was up to 6.7, so i lowered it again, an another 3 hrs its up at 6.5-6.6, im giving it sufficient time to mix after i add 'down' before i check it... im new i guess and need some help...

i have 3 15 gal tubs w/ 10 gal each of RO water, 2 net pots in each tub (1 plant/ pot ), 4 sour grape and 2 blue dream. under a 400w MH... all in spare bathroom... its stayin arnd 82-84 n 30% humidity (light) and it drops arnd 10 deg (dark)... im adding a fan and humidifier tomoro, as id like to keep it at 80 deg or just below with 45-55% hum. during light...

thank you to anyone with some knowledge/ time to pass it on...

j

Back
Top Bottom