Need help choosing new LED!

Gdpled

420 Member
Hey guys I've herd alot about these white cob LEDs cree in particular. Does anyone have experience with these LEDs. I need more light so any good brands or what to look for would be much appreciated. Thanks

Do a search on here and you will find a few good dedictaed guys using cob led lights and they have built their own.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

If you want to diy, check out growmau5 on youtube. If you want to buy a quality cree based light check out pacific light concepts or northern grow lights. Both are great guys and have quality products. I diy my cree lights, as long as you are fairly handy, it is a piece of cake.

Hey guys I've herd alot about these white cob LEDs cree in particular. Does anyone have experience with these LEDs. I need more light so any good brands or what to look for would be much appreciated. Thanks
......Yes I'm an electrician so diy would be easy!! They have these cxa cree cobs on Amazon called popular grow that they sell just as cheap as I can find just the single cree chip!!! Are these lights worth it? I thought about buying them just for the chips lol. If I diy what led chip would you guys recommend?

I looked for those led lights on amazon but I could not find them. with out seeing them, knowing what cobs they used, drivers....there are a lot of fakes and copy cats out there. If you want to tackle a diy build, I can help source a few things for you. Buying a pre built light, tearing it apart and building something out of is a lot of work. I am skeptical of any pre built on amazon to be honest. I will send you a pm with my email.

Thanks Yea I gave wrong name popular grow is on eBay. Go greens led are on Amazon along with roladro!!! They all are the same except different names and the ones on eBay are cree cxa and the ones on Amazon are cxb! Gogreenled is the name of the site that sells the actual light. Email gbpkrfn3030 @ Gmail . Thanks for the help

Has anyone herd of g3 pro led? I own two 400 true watt LED cob lights I have yet to try that are 3000k brigelux chips. Skeptical because I can only find them on Alibaba and no info on people using them. Got them cheap from eBay 100 a peice brand new in box, guy didn't know what he had.

Yes they do have alot of the blue red series. Mine emits a white light 3000 k temp not multi band like the others. The email doesn't have spaces I just put them incase 420 tried to scramble it. Gbpkrfn3030@gmail.com

......Yes I'm an electrician so diy would be easy!! They have these cxa cree cobs on Amazon called popular grow that they sell just as cheap as I can find just the single cree chip!!! Are these lights worth it? I thought about buying them just for the chips lol. If I diy what led chip would you guys recommend?
Look into the citizen clu048 1212 or 1818 cheaper than the crees and when drivwn at higher voltages more efficient than cree. Or the vero29

"carpe diem"

Look into the citizen clu048 1212 or 1818 cheaper than the crees and when drivwn at higher voltages more efficient than cree. Or the vero29

"carpe diem"
Yes! i just ordered a 250w kit from timber price was the first and end factor in deciding to go with the citizen.
But that did help me in deciding!

This is my first led fixture.
I felt way behind the curve and saw that alot of people are ditching the boards and going cob. I dont wanna be playing catch up in a couple of months to a year.

I couldve put the light together myself and built the frame myself but i paid to be lazy... 497.30 built on a frame shipping included.

I couldve built 2 for that price as well tho...

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom