Need Help Complete Noob.

WeedSmokerNYC

Hello, Im new to the site although I have been trolling for sometime, Still not understanding most of the main things to getting the perfect grow on. Im looking for some answers to some questions without the big words that I have to look up the definition of =]

If you can help thanks very much, If you can't please dont flame me.

I just recently bought

"Description: Lowryder#2 x AK47 Feminized Auto Flowering Dwarf"
"Description: Seedsman Seeds White Widow Feminized"
"Description: G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk" [Came free with Order =D]

I plan on growing the Lowryders first because of fast growth and this will be my first time growing.

White Widow will be my Second try, And The Skunk will be growing in another room since it takes longer to grow.

My Setup is a Homebox, I don't have everything ready to grow some plants which is why I came here for help. I have the Seeds and Homebox Room.

Questions needed to be answered in simple terms please:
[Items referred must be attainable in U.s City Stores or Legit Online Companys]

1. Where can I get Good lights that are HPS or Another type made for better/faster growth?

2. Where can I get them for cheap? Under $200 Perferably but can adjust.

3. How many will I need for a Homebox? Im thinking the Homebox can hold around 6-10 Plants.

4. What soil do I need and can get from almost any gardening store or Home Depot?

5. What Nuterients do I need I dont understand the Chemical names or W/e its called so I need some help on that.

I know Im asking for alot but this is my first growth, Im kinda on a budget since I spent around $200+ on the Seeds, I dont have alot of money now. And I been reading some much on growing weed for the past couple of days I dont seem to be remembering much of it or understand most of the language used in the theards.

Thanks in advance !

:peace: && :rollit:

First you should check this out.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Then you should check this out.
Welcome to Cheap Grow Lights!
This is one of ou sponsers so you know they are reliable.

For nutes you will need something with good amounts of Nitrogen for veg, and phosphurous for flowering. I suggest The fox farms line. Grow big, and Big bloom...And you could use Tiger bloom as well.

Back
Top Bottom