Need help cooling

lewis916

Hey guys ,I am in need of some help.
I have a 12ftx18ft room that is complete sealed. I am running 4 1000 watt hps lights. all being cooled by two vortex 6 inch fans. they keep my hoods so cool that i can touch them even after they have been on all day. I am currently running co2 into my room.
I am running gorilla glue #4 in 5 gallon smart pots on a drip system that is fully sealed as well..
my dilemma is that i am having a crazy amount of humidity in the room and i have two dehumidifiers running set to 50% but they are putting off a crazy amount of heat.

does anyone know of anyway to get cool down my room? it normally gets to about 86-87.
i don't know if i am missing something or what.. but whenever i don't run my dehumidifiers the temp goes down but my humidity goes crazy..

ANY help would be amazing

thank you

Hey guys ,I am in need of some help.
I have a 12ftx18ft room that is complete sealed. I am running 4 1000 watt hps lights. all being cooled by two vortex 6 inch fans. they keep my hoods so cool that i can touch them even after they have been on all day. I am currently running co2 into my room.
I am running gorilla glue #4 in 5 gallon smart pots on a drip system that is fully sealed as well..
my dilemma is that i am having a crazy amount of humidity in the room and i have two dehumidifiers running set to 50% but they are putting off a crazy amount of heat.

does anyone know of anyway to get cool down my room? it normally gets to about 86-87.
i don't know if i am missing something or what.. but whenever i don't run my dehumidifiers the temp goes down but my humidity goes crazy..

ANY help would be amazing

thank you

sounds like a sweet set up :high-five: a buddy of mine as a big set up as well he's running a nice A/C that you can buy at Homedepo it has wheels so you can move it from room to room it has a catch bucket like your dehumidifiers to pick up the water

sounds like a sweet set up :high-five: a buddy of mine as a big set up as well he's running a nice A/C that you can buy at Homedepo it has wheels so you can move it from room to room it has a catch bucket like your dehumidifiers to pick up the water

hey i have one of those..but you have to duct out the hot air.. and the way i think about it is you are sucking out co2 out fo your room when your doing that. but im not too sure

For CO2 to work properly you want it a bit warmer... about like that. I don't think you want it up in the 90's but in the mid to upper 80's I think is correct for proper CO2 enrichment to work at its peak. Definitely much warmer than in a non CO2 Room. I can't remember what the humidity should be for CO2 rooms but I think that also should be higher.

I am certain there are threads on CO2 enrichment on here. Try the thread just above this that is a sticky with links to everything you need to know. There will be a CO2 thread linked there.

If you just add CO2 and don't get the temps up extra hot the science is clear, you are throwing money away, as it doesn't really impact the growth as much and wont be worth it.

:goodluck:

For CO2 to work properly you want it a bit warmer... about like that. I don't think you want it up in the 90's but in the mid to upper 80's I think is correct for proper CO2 enrichment to work at its peak. Definitely much warmer than in a non CO2 Room. I can't remember what the humidity should be for CO2 rooms but I think that also should be higher.

I am certain there are threads on CO2 enrichment on here. Try the thread just above this that is a sticky with links to everything you need to know. There will be a CO2 thread linked there.

If you just add CO2 and don't get the temps up extra hot the science is clear, you are throwing money away, as it doesn't really impact the growth as much and wont be worth it.

:goodluck:

wont having higher temps hurt the bud once i start to flower?? ive heard if you keep your room at a higher temp that the buds will com out fluffy??

CO2 enrichment runs very differently in a lot of ways when done correctly. It is not something you just add because just adding it is not beneficial. you have to change the environment to allow for the plant to absorb it properly and make use of it.

I am sure there are sticky posts on here explaining proper CO2 enrichment. I don't run a big enough setup anymore to make that beneficial. So I stay out of that stuff. I did a lot of research on it years ago and there is a lot of science on this. There is a lot of info easily found online about running CO2 properly and a bunch of things are different.

Back
Top Bottom