Need help diagnosing plant problem.

Millers Meds

I started to germinate my seeds 5 days ago they started to sprout the next day.. well the 5th day after introdusing them to some low watt HPS I went to check my roots which were looking GREAT for 5 days old
0826152259.jpg

View image in gallery

and I saw this on my leaves.

I am not sure what it is.. I gave em some foliar of fulvic/humic and seaweed extract with some nutes mixed in Cyto plus from BioAg is what I used. I was using GH 1/2 tsp for seedling and my mycorrhizae formula which shouldnt effect them at all. Can anyone help me please?
Thanks in advanve to all who help.

I did the foliar today when I saw the marks so couldnt be that yet. and a little after foliar they were perked up reaching for light and I still have some seedlings popping up healthy, its not all just seems like the bigger ones have the issue

Cool thanks a lot. only my second grow so still learning. First one came out great about 1.5 lbs of green crack per light. Now I am trying more difficult strains with more lights and some experimental stuff. I have some girl scout cookies, GDP, Rolex OG kush, Strawberry sour diesel, and og Reekn. Got 16, 1000w now instead of 3, 1000w and doing a feed to waste instead of flood and drain.

a little off topic but does anyone know what could be wrong with my plants pictures are on my page not quite sure how to upload to here, any help would be great

Back
Top Bottom