Need help diagnosing!

Cannahelpyou

420 Member
Hey guys,I’m a first time indoor grower, my plant is at almost two months and otherwise looks amazing an healthy but there’s been chlorosis in the new growth and I can’t tell what it is from the research I’ve done, help please :Namaste:
4A59C543-4FD3-4EA4-8BB5-0077F874C7A5.jpeg

Thank you I was maybe thinking that too, at the moment the soil is at a neutral ph and I’ve been using plain tap water from a well, and I have been doing an organic grow so only natural nutrients :hippy: I try to let the plant grow as natural as possible to mimic nature and it’s been going well so far,I’ll try a supplement for sure!

Hi @Cannahelpyou and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

This looks like the beginnings of a calcium deficiency since it is only up there in the new growth... You might want to try adding some calmag supplement.

Tell us more about your grow... soil, nutes, pH, water... whatever seems relevant.
Thank you I was maybe thinking that too, at the moment the soil is at a neutral ph and I’ve been using plain tap water from a well, and I have been doing an organic grow so only natural nutrients :hippy: I try to let the plant grow as natural as possible to mimic nature and it’s been going well so far,I’ll try a supplement for sure!

Cannabis has some tremendous mineral needs as it starts to produce flowers and most non amended soils are going to fall flat before the end of the grow. Running out of Calcium this early definitely calls for a supplement. I also note the overall yellowing of your upper growth, and this says maybe that Iron is running out too. Look into the Roots Organic line of nutrients and there are others, or you could go the totally organic direction with a product like Earth Dust and some extra help with the microbes. Have you looked into compost teas or microbial inoculation products? Also, please check out my links and look into how I make natural organic nutrients from things in my local environment, such as dandelions. It is easy to go totally organic with these weeds, but you do have to prepare beforehand for their hungry appetites.
:morenutes:

It’s currently still in veg but I haven’t looked into buying nutrients ,just cause I’ve really been trying to reduce costs but I will definitely look into your links,thanks so much for the help:thanks:

Cannabis has some tremendous mineral needs as it starts to produce flowers and most non amended soils are going to fall flat before the end of the grow. Running out of Calcium this early definitely calls for a supplement. I also note the overall yellowing of your upper growth, and this says maybe that Iron is running out too. Look into the Roots Organic line of nutrients and there are others, or you could go the totally organic direction with a product like Earth Dust and some extra help with the microbes. Have you looked into compost teas or microbial inoculation products? Also, please check out my links and look into how I make natural organic nutrients from things in my local environment, such as dandelions. It is easy to go totally organic with these weeds, but you do have to prepare beforehand for their hungry appetites.
:morenutes:
It’s currently still in veg but I haven’t looked into buying nutrients ,just cause I’ve really been trying to reduce costs but I will definitely look into your links,thanks so much for the help:thanks:

Welcome Cannahelpyou we're glad you are here, and you already taught me something...I had to look up chlorosis. CHeers, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom