need help,don't know what's going on.

gunjababy

I have a skunk # 1 cloned plant she is well over 5 weeks in Veg state, I haven't flowered yet because of no more room in the budding room. Anyhow I am growing in FFOF soil and using all their nutes. I have been giving her PH'd water only for a past few weeks now because I will be putting her in the flower room soon and didn't want her to have that much veg nutes when i did. I stop veg nutes cause foxfarm schedule calls for grow big and she is tall as it is already.
Oh yeah she is under 24hrs light.

My question is I noticed some brown spots on her leaf, it's not all over the plant, just on 3-4 leaves and 1 thing i do notice is that it looks as if it is spreading to the other leaves. The temps are never above 86 nor lower then 70F, humidity is at bout 50%. Any ideas ???????? PICS BELOW:thumb:

closeup_of_leaf.JPG

problem_leaf.JPG

These Pics are just the plant overall.........

skunk19.JPG

Skunk_clone2.JPG

top_of_skuink.JPG

WHAT YALL THINK ?????????????

:peacetwo:

Re: need help,don't know what's going on.

good looking lady, the spots may be nute def. Not positive though, And as for no veg nutes, Im gonna try them for the 1-2 weeks of flower, Ive read that will help the bud sites form a bit stronger at the beggining of flower.. Gonna try it on this run...

I don't really see why you stopped nutes a few weeks ago. They have to have some kind of nutrients in order to keep them healthy. If you were worried about it, I would have slowly fed less and less until a week before flowering. That way they are getting some nutrients. ;-) In addition, if she's tall enough for you, then I would have definitely switched her to 12/12. She'll still grow 2-3 times the size she is in flowering. Looks like you're gonna have a monster on your hands. ;-)

I don't really see why you stopped nutes a few weeks ago. They have to have some kind of nutrients in order to keep them healthy. If you were worried about it, I would have slowly fed less and less until a week before flowering. That way they are getting some nutrients. ;-) In addition, if she's tall enough for you, then I would have definitely switched her to 12/12. She'll still grow 2-3 times the size she is in flowering. Looks like you're gonna have a monster on your hands. ;-)

the reason for not flowering is i dont have room yet, I have a few plants coming out soon...........:peacetwo::thumb:

Hi Gunja!
For the spots I would put money down on it being the start to a Magnesium deficiency.
Common remedies are calmag nutes or two teaspoons of epsom salt per gallon every watering until the problems is cleared up. The epsom can also be used as a foliar but I cannot remember what the dilution ratio is.
Transplanting to a larger container will also help. That would add fresh nute rich soil to hopefully stop the deficiency in it's tracks and then with you adding a cal mag or epsom salt will help expedite recovery on the affected parts of the plant.

Apart from the rust spots it is possible for the roots to be decieving you. When a root reaches the drain hole it will actually air prune itself and die back to the soil line where it will then branch back out into the soil and away from the air/drain hole. It's common for me to see a root poking thru a hole one day and it's gone the next because of the air pruning. :goodluck::Rasta:

Looks good !

But yeah, it needs to be upcanned. Big time.

That's a lot of plant for that pot.

DD

defanitly a manganese deficiency onset lower the ph, leach the soil,and add a chelated micronutrient formula hopethis helps

think its rootbound hence causing your lack of nute up take.rule of thumb is 1 gallon of soil per month of growth.4 weeks in veg 8 weeks in bloom 3 gallon pot.

Back
Top Bottom