Need help! DWC potential root rot?

Aarkem

420 Member
Having some trouble...started my flush on Wednesday and now all of my plants are Soo droopy...roots don't look bad..pH is right, temps are good...

I am at almost 8 weeks...do I chop now or are they already trash? I added some peroxide to a few before they went to sleep today...but I am tempted to just cut them all down now as the buds were like 90% done.

Any advice is most welcome!

Cheers,
Aark

Ranges between 68.9-71...this is week 8ish I have had no issues until I started this flush. Tapwater is about 350ppm, pH at 9...corrected to 5.8

Water temp is fine, I ran mine all summer close to 80deg, no issues with hydroguard and z7

Curious why he got root rot, I assume not enough Rez changes, assuming it is root rot

Pic added
IMG_20181007_202642.jpg

They are somewhere in the range of 15-10%clear, 80ish% milky, 2-5% Amber...a bit early but not a waste... Just waiting on some clones to root, so if it will get me safely to my next harvest all is well. I was worried I would wait to long and it would be actual garbage, so I am not opposed to cutting it early. Thank you for all of your feedback.
15389606772821055415691294951113.jpg

Man that looks really bad no way it just happened after a flush. I’ve flushed hundreds of plants for up to 4 weeks and never seen that before. the roots look great. I’d say she’s a goner. Especially because she’s in flower the stress will herm her if she recovers. I’d just harvest as much as possible before it rots.

Ouch. Good advice from iceman420 there mate. Looks like something hit them quick and hard too. Sadly the potency will suffer along with taste/flavour. Seems something has gone very toxic. Have you used any folier feeding and what is the humidity like?

Back
Top Bottom