Need help failed urine test with fake urine

Lunaskyy420

Ok so I really need some input and this seemed like a good place to go for answers and I'm hoping you all can help me. So I smoke for lots of reasons, it helps with my anxiety and depression, only thing that helps with my extreme period cramps (usually in the fetal position crying and throwing up for two days without it), helps with my insomnia, I could go on and on. Well last October I got a DUI and bc of that I'm on probation and also had to move in with my parents bc of all the costs of said dui. So I get drug tested by probation and my parents which sucked. At first I just quit smoking but my anxiety and insomnia have gotten out of hand and my cramps are unbareable and I couldn't take it anymore so I started smoking again and went and bought smoke fake urine. Now the first time my parents drug tested me and I went to use the fake urine it just so happened my luck I went to a party the night before and did a little blow (I literally NEVER do this first time in like 2 years but I was drunk and it was free and I was like fuck it) well my mom wanted to watch me and so I had a little bottle with the fake urine inside of me as I'm a female with almunim foil on top and poked the foil, well somehow the foil still said I failed for trees and blow and I don't know how. Now I'm nervous bc I was gonna use this at probation and if I fail I go to jail for 2 years flat! Fast forward 2 weeks to today my parents decide to test me again this time my mom doesn't watch so I just poured it in there, well I still failed but this time for Subutex or Suboxone which I do not do at all and never have!!! This time I'm extremely baffled how I could have failed with fake urine for something I've never even done. I'm guessing the first time I failed was because it was in my sweat or on my hands where I didn't wash them before maybe? But this time I'm really confused and I have probation Thursday so I really need to get this figured out before then, please help!

Use the Drinks for passing UA's. If you can find one called Omnify I know it works. I've used it several times. I smoke at least 10 joints a day & pass with it. Cops & P.O.'s know the fake urine trick & they do watch you. Nothing to see if you use the drinks. Just hope they don't do the mouth swab test. Then you will need the mouthwash too.

I know how to do it if they watch me but my real question is how did I fail for drugs I don't and didn't d with fake u rine

Back
Top Bottom