Need help figuring out what deficiencies my plants have asap

Pakkman223

Growing is Espoma organic potting soil.
Contains earthworm castings, perlite , and mycotone.
300 watt bloomspect led with 150 watt SATCO plant light beside, 27 inches from top of canopy.
Day 22 for indica plant , day 17 for sativa plant in veg.
Water ph is 6.0, fed once with 2 1/2 mL of cal mag and 5mL of terpinator 3 days ago.
Both plants topped today at newest growth.
Grow tent is 4x4x6 1/2.
Temp around 80% humidity ranges from 30%-60%.
Both plants have deficiencies indica dominant plant is farther into deficiency
Sativa dominant is hardly showing signs but is showing.
Also would like to know if I can lollipop the first set of true leaves on the indica dominant.
NEED HELP
image38080.jpg
IMG_190136.JPG
image38079.jpg
IMG_189837.JPG

I actually had my ph at 6.8 wen I started and lowered it to because of the deficiency and some advice from a hydroponic store owner. But that didn't seem to work either and it's just getting worse

I'll transplant today into a 7 gallon pot and see how it goes but y'all don't think there is any signs of deficiency whatsoever?
You should go to like a 3 gallon or so, transplants should go in steps unless your dealing with Autoflowers then you want to go to your final pot ASAP. Just helps the plant maximize root space and helps the growth from not stalling out while the roots try to fill the pot. You shouldn't have, your soil should have enough nutes to get er a least a month without issues. Your run off should tell you tho, if it's out of the right pH zone you can lock out nutes.

And when I flush do I need to use RO water or can I use ph'ed tap water how I've been using,
And should I lollipop the first set of true leaves ? @cannabeard @mikeyxb @pennywise
You can use tap water but your best to let it sit out to let the chlorine evaperate off it first. I used to let mine sit overnight before I switched to RO. And you don't really need to, they'll fall off but if you can't help yourself it shouldn't hurt you plant any as long as your gentle.

Just do a quick flush before you transplant, it won't hurt it any. The transplant will semi shock it anyway so better to do it now. And before you transplant so you don't leech nutes out of the new soil..just ensure your have good drainage, add extra perlite if you have to!

Back
Top Bottom