Need help figuring out what's wrong with my plant!

Playola

My first time grow and I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with my plant it's getting kinda yellow and also it is curling up and the leafs seem thin I need help also Im new to this website I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures for everyone to see if you guys can help me that be great

its either nitrogen or magnesium flush with clean water for a day then use some sort nutrient also add 1 tbsp of epsom salt per gallon of water this will wash away un used chemicals inside the plant and make for good absorbtion of the nutrients

thank you i posted some pictures on my profile if you would take a look just to be sure i am going to def try this
image29543.jpg
image29542.jpg

Kinda need a bit more info Playola like what are you feeding it? Is it just in clay balls or is there some sort of dirt under them and what kind?

Looks like it's in a bubbling bucket. Is it?

She just looks hungry and needs something good to eat.

L8r

I'm feeding it Dutch pro and yes it is in a bubbling bucket and is just with clay rocks
What would you recommend I feed it I'm new to this

As far as I know Dutch Pro is pretty good stuff for pot but I have never used it. I'm a diehard AN guy and have used nothing else for the last 14 years. I started using their older 3 - part nutes in 2001 and in the last year or so switched to the pH Perfect Sensi Grow for veg and the Connoisseur for flowering. Very happy with these in both DWC and soilless growing. They are the only company that stands up for us pot growers and tho they cost a bit more they are worth every extra penny IMO.

I've retired my pH pen and it's damn near new and just use a ppm pen to keep track of my DWC nutes so I know when to add a bit more to the tub.

A lot of folks bitch about the cost of them and their additives but you don't need all the stuff they sell. I only use the Rhino Skin for silica, Big Bud for extra flower formation and some other brand of calmag along with the base nutes. I was using the OverDrive but didn't see any real difference with that so once the last of this bottle is gone I won't be getting any more.

General Hydro/Organics is now owned by Miracle Grow and that contaminated crap will soon be sold at high class stores like Walmart. lol A buddy I have here was using GH when I met him a few years ago and had nothing but trouble with his plants. He's now a diehard AN fan like me. :)

This is a Northern Lights #5 growing in ProMix HP with the Sensi that I put outside in the morning and keep in the shop window at night. Topped it a couple weeks ago and just a week ago snipped the tips of all the side branches so she fills in. Those light green tips show that she's loving it and growing fast. 2 feet tall now and I'm not sure what to do with her yet but might finish up building my grow tent and put her in there as my grow room is flowering her mom in DWC and 2 other big plants set up in a ScroG. I'll think of something. :)

NL5-04_010815.JPG

L8r

Thank you bro I'm def gonna try this out because I love the way ur girl she looks so happy and healthy Ima look into this I want to be the best I can be at this thank you I'm going to look this up

Back
Top Bottom