Need help figuring this out

Just changed the nutes. I'll list out what I put in and in what order.
1m/l B52
1ml/l nirvana
1m/l big bud
1m/l bud candy
4ml/g Bontanicare Cal-mag plus
1ml/l micro
1ml/l grow
1ml/l bloom
2ml/g hydro guard
PHed down to 5.7

Sounds good to me .

Remember out hydrogaurd in first .
Also remember that cal mag plus has 2 ratio for nitro general hydroponics cal mag is 1 just to consider during flowering. . Watch that nitro .

Give her a few days buddy .

ok heres an update...first pics are from last night at lights out. and the second set im posting is this morning...i keep having to mess with the ph. it keeps creeping back up to around 6.0.
E903BD4D-947F-41ED-8296-083517FA2166.jpeg
930072A9-50D9-4781-B7D0-CB78048295EC.jpeg
2B7BA204-D392-4CDE-833B-04A106697AA7.jpeg
B08B8C49-075F-41AB-8536-A097FECAC8A5.jpeg

So I guess I was wrong about them snapping out of it. They are getting worse and bud development has stopped. Pretty sure In the next few days I'm gonna cut my losses cause I am not trimming little popcorn shit bud like I did for 6 hours last night.

Maybe if going into flower you got too high nitro ? That will block out p if. To mistaken ? Hmm crap man

Maybe if going into flower you got too high nitro ? That will block out p if. To mistaken ? Hmm crap man

I was reading about that I think on your journal earlier this morning. I'm gonna back off with the micro and grow and up the bloom. I'll do a 1/2ml/l for grow and micro and 2ml/l of bloom and see if that helps. It will probly buffer the ph in the correct range because I've noticed the more bloom you use it seems to hold it into the 5.2-5.9 range. I'm veg my ph was between 6.3 and 6.7 and I never had a problem. I have veg down so good but as soon as I get into flower I start having problems

I was reading about that I think on your journal earlier this morning. I'm gonna back off with the micro and grow and up the bloom. I'll do a 1/2ml/l for grow and micro and 2ml/l of bloom and see if that helps. It will probly buffer the ph in the correct range because I've noticed the more bloom you use it seems to hold it into the 5.2-5.9 range. I'm veg my ph was between 6.3 and 6.7 and I never had a problem. I have veg down so good but as soon as I get into flower I start having problems

Sweet buddy sounds like you got this then buddy awesome happy it worked out sorry o wasn't more of hell bud . .

Per gallon I suggest 10 ml grow 8 micro 10 bloom. After stretch you can go to 8 8 12.

Imho 2ml per gallon of micro will cause a deficiency. 5 ml per gal or 1.25 ml per liter is the lowest I would suggest for coco pro mix hempy or DWC

Dabs knows what he is talking about but we're having issues here to dabs buddy ?

No problem buddy that what we're here for to help you ask you shall receive .

So right now they have 1ml/l. Do you think if I just add more bloom they might come around? Or should I just change the reservoir again.

Try it if you'd like bud see how she likes it

Back
Top Bottom