Need help finding info about my state's legalization

Brads420

I live in Florida, where in nov we will be voting to legalize MJ for medicinàl use. I want to be one of the first or open up shop when this happens. I want an agricultural license to grow and a retail license to open a shop. What are the state offices that I should start looking into and questioning about this. What were some of your states requirements for these? Is it possible to start applying before it is voted on? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

I live in Florida, where in nov we will be voting to legalize MJ for medicinàl use. I want to be one of the first or open up shop when this happens. I want an agricultural license to grow and a retail license to open a shop. What are the state offices that I should start looking into and questioning about this. What were some of your states requirements for these? Is it possible to start applying before it is voted on? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
norml.org has been my favorite resource for reform and laws.

Thanks for the info guys. Greenzip.com looks like a good route to go. I was looking around and there are consulting companies like that springing up all over. Normal.org is good as well I recently stumbled across that site.

Back
Top Bottom