Need help first grow hydro

soccergrow

420 Member
Plant is just over 2 weeks from germination.
I had been gone for 2 days wife has been watching plant. It was looking fully healthy before I left for a business trip. Did a res change before I left tap water ppm is 330. Added fox farm big grow and tiger bloom at 1/2 strength and cal mag to res. Along with hydro guard and z7.
Ppm today is 990
Ph was 6.5 lowered to 5.6
Plant is northern lights auto
In 5 gallon bucket hydrogen media.
Light is mars hydro reflector 2 1000w led
4x4x6 tent
Temp is 81f
Rh 75
Res temp 71f

Got home and wife said plant had these spots on them when she turned the lights out on a 20 and 4 schedule.

Can anyone help with what this might be nute burn?
Nutrient deficiency?
20190411_111709.jpg
20190411_111758.jpg

I am useing the hydro version of the nutes. The ppm before I left Tuesday night was 1025. I can go buy some distilled water for the next res change and for adding water from the plant drinking. Also are there any good relative cheap ro water systems I can get so I won't have to go get distilled water since my tap water is such a high ppm?

Your ppm sound high to me even at 990 and minus your water ppm is still at 660 what you can do is catch some rain water or get some distilled water and mix with your tap water to bring that down but with a 2 week old plant should probably be quarter strength

Another thing double double check your pH meter I got lazy and got burned started out the same spots on the leaves and all because a low battery was reading high

Alight I went and got some distilled water for now. Planning to get an ro water setup for this grow in the near future. Since I got the distilled water I went ahead ,and changed out half the res with distilled water and ph the water and hydroguard,z7 in it.
Recalibrated ph pen it was off .2 in my 7.0 buffer solution
The new ph 5.5
Ppm 750
Air temp 80
Rh 77%
Rez temp 70f

Plant still has spots and some yellowing. I'm hoping it just needs time to adjust to the change.
Here's a picture of it today.
imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom