Need Help- First time grower... Problem with plant overnight!?

budluv

Hello all :welcome:

Ok so I'm into the first 2 day of my 5th week of budding... Last night was a big rain storm and when I went out to feed my plants they had these spots all over them that were not there the day before

I'm attaching an Image of the leaf as well as some of the buds in their 5th week of development for your enjoyment :Namaste:

Looks like the start of Cercospora Leaf Spot. Cercospora spores are spread by rainstorm as and sometimes swept up by wind. Many noxious ground weeds harbor Cercospora. Cercospora thrives in warm, humid conditions.

I don't know how best to treat your herbs without affecting the taste of your buds as I see quite a bit of amber hairs in your pics. Getting more air circulation going with outdoor fans to lower the humidity around your herbs may disrupt or slow Cercospora's growth cycle.

I don't know how effective a weak solution of milk sprayed on your current grow will be but you do need to disrupt the life cycle of this fungi either by lowering humidity levels artificially or by sterilizing the environment.

Your area is already contaminated by with Cercospora spores in the soil and host so you will need to to prepare your area in advance next grow season with some kind of fungicide soil amendment and find a more fungal resistant herb strain.

Looks Like some lil critter eating dinner..is it on just a few leaves or on the whole plant?

That's the odd thing... I have two plants growing less that two feet from each other in the same soil
But the larger plant has it and only on the side that faces most of the sun

Looks like the start of Cercospora Leaf Spot. Cercospora spores are spread by rainstorm as and sometimes swept up by wind. Many noxious ground weeds harbor Cercospora. Cercospora thrives in warm, humid conditions.

I don't know how best to treat your herbs without affecting the taste of your buds as I see quite a bit of amber hairs in your pics. Getting more air circulation going with outdoor fans to lower the humidity around your herbs may disrupt or slow Cercospora's growth cycle.

I don't know how effective a weak solution of milk sprayed on your current grow will be but you do need to disrupt the life cycle of this fungi either by lowering humidity levels artificially or by sterilizing the environment.

Your area is already contaminated by with Cercospora spores in the soil and host so you will need to to prepare your area in advance next grow season with some kind of fungicide soil amendment and find a more fungal resistant herb strain.

Thank you,

How would I go about serializing the environment

It's in the direct sun all day long- 85-100 all day long, Besides those spots its's thriving- The bud are pretty damn big for the start of the 5th week

I've cut off all the fan leaves that have the spots on them though

They get a healthy dose of Dyna Gro bloom and honey every day--- I know I need molasses, But I've yet to go to the store lol

I got the same fungus on one of my plants. It's this fuckin' humidity. I sprayed with lactobacillus acidophilus. Might be treated with milk solution probably like PM or at least I'd try it.

I got the same fungus on one of my plants. It's this fuckin' humidity. I sprayed with lactobacillus acidophilus. Might be treated with milk solution probably like PM or at least I'd try it.

What kinda milk solution- Like what's the ratio

I don't want my plant to taste like curdled milk lol

Try milk with water 3:1.

I dunno man, but it works for PM, and won't hurt yr plants, so it's worth trying.

Back
Top Bottom