Need Help! First time growing about to fail

noobsaibot

Hi, I've been growing these for about 7 weeks now. They started to get lots of very tiny white bugs/flies hanging around under the leaves. After a few days of seeing them they ahd multiplied and parts of the leaves had been eaten away I went and bought some pyrethrum based spray after doing some online research and gave them a spray.

It helped the bug situation, but it seems (and I'm not sure if this is just coincidence), that after I did this, the leaves started getting yellow splotches and feeling very dry. Some of the big leaves were up to 80% yellow, so I cut them off.

I haven't been feeding them any nutrients yet and they are planted in potting mix. I've done some research around this site and others but there is SO much to learn I feel if I don't find a solution soon it's game over.

Here's some more info on them that might help:

- Watered once a day in the morning with about 1.5L of tap water per plant
- 5 plants all up 2 x white rhino 2x Lambo 1x Dark Star
- 4 are planted in large, approx 50L pots with 1 Lambo in a small 8L which I was going to transplant soon
- They get around 7 hours sunlight per day. Its the most my backyard will give!

Thanks in advance for ANY help!

P10006082.JPG
P1000607.JPG

P10006062.JPG
P10006054.JPG
P10006041.JPG

re: Need Help! First time growing about to fail

check out my blog boss, there is a chart with picture showing different nute problems. there are 2 pages so see if there might be an answer there for you:)

hey mate thanks for info...definitely a lot there! I'm thinking it could be a Mg deficiency judging by what I read. Just bought a Ph tester kit too so I'll check that out, just to at least cross the possibility off the list

Back
Top Bottom