Need Help! First Timer Here

Well, I started work late this season, but it is picking up. I will have to wait til payday to change reflection. It seems okay, even doing great right now. I have only one right now, but this is my experimenting and learning stage...learning curve is easy when more people engage though. I appreciate your help a lot.

Well look, I am heading out so I will be offline...can't sit here forever...lol. I really need feedback about everything here such as the yellow on the plants, what I have done so far, such as flushing with 6.5 phed water, then adding 1/4 tsp mix of dyna0gro as well as sprayed foliage. I appreciate your help a lot everyone.

tbh i dont think the problem is such a big deal, just let em dry out in between feeds looks like a tiny bit of nute burn, if the problem persists flush and then add quarter strength nutes..... keep it simple....and remember its a weed, just try not to love it to death

tbh i dont think the problem is such a big deal, just let em dry out in between feeds looks like a tiny bit of nute burn, if the problem persists flush and then add quarter strength nutes..... keep it simple....and remember its a weed, just try not to love it to death

Yeah, as I mentioned: used a well balanced phed (6.5) to flush last night. After I flushed I mixed another phed to one gallon of water and then added 1/4 tsp of Dyna-gro and watered as well as sprayed the foliage. I mixed a 6.5 phed (just water) solution and sprayed the leaves a few minutes ago to clear any build up of Dyna-gro. Looked like new growth was underway underneath the upper leaves. I will wait for it to dry out some and feed it again with some 1/4 strength Dyna-gro to one gallon of water and feed. Do you have a suggestion on when I can up the nutrient ratio, such as 1/2 to gallon or 1 tsp to gallon?

Will do. I was hesitant about adding 1/4 mix nutes after flushing, but it was recommended. Also, I sprayed it last night with phed water (on the foliage) because I saw some white build up on a small set of leaves. I am thinking it was from the nute spray from the day before. Like I said before, new growth is showing and the damaged leaves look better.

Well, after adding that 1/4 mix to the thing, it seemed to have taken it well. The foliage got a little greener and more growth is occurring. However, I thought I seen a small yellow spot growing on one fan leaf...might still be in recovery. I also noticed I can smell the plant as well...yeah. I am going to wait a few more days before I think about watering. I have been reading some sites about the ph and some say 6.5 and other are 5.5-6.5. Should I consider watering it with a lower ph (without nutes) at 6.5, or should I water with 1/4 mix nute to a gallon at 6.5 ph water or lower the ph more? Thanks

for black earth adjust your pH to 6.5 for your plants.

That is what I started doing for them once I bought a good ph test kit. It might be between 6.4-6.5, but the plant looks better. The leaves that were damaged due to whatever I was dealing with won't be growing back, but new growth has taken that place. I might post some pictures of it. Staying home from work today...back been hurting for a week now, been treating it with weed, and that's no shit.

Okay, gonna post a few pics here. It has been about 2 days since adjusting ph and adding Dyna-Gro. I compared the pics with those from a few days ago...results are showing new growth and greener foliage. However, a few fan leaves are still showing signs of claw. The soil looks a little dry...starting to pull from inside of pot.
New_Growth_2.JPG
New_Growth7.JPG

The top picture...if you look at the bottom foliage, it looks to have a little yellowish coloring around the edges. Could this still be recovery? The bottom picture shows the new growth (top foliage) within a days time, but has yellow tips. The stem seems healthy...I pushed it with a pencil and it seems strong. Any thoughts? Think I should water with 1/4 nutes til water seeps out the bottom?

Also, I have noticed that the light I have hits the top canopy nicely, but the lower area might need some lighting. Only lights I have are 26 watt (100 replacement) 2,700 kelvin. Could I use one or two of those for under the canopy?

i would water with a 1/4 strength nutrient solution pH adjusted to 6.5, this should let your plant recover. it looks like you already have one 2700 kelvin compact florescent light bulb in your sockets, i would not add more then one. using more then one may trigger plants into early flowering. you would want more daylight or 6500 kelvin compact florescent light bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom