Need Help! First Timer Here

My man you should just slow the roll, you arnt going to get deficencys easy in a smaller pot like yours, my smaller plants are way easyer to control then larger ones when it comes to nutes, just dont feed them for a week or two, deficancys are going to happen to the larger fan leafs BEFORE it effects your bud sites because your plant wants the bud to live to the end, it dosnt care about a couple fan leaves, let the plant suck the leafs dry a bit, you will have time to catch a deficency before it kills a plant unless you let it go wild for a week,

SOOO summing up what you need to do...

stop feeding them for at LEAST a week to two weeks, JUST water with ph'ed water (6-6.7) your soil has nutes inside it already, but your roots need 3 main things to absorb; oxygen, nutes, and water. IF you dont have h2o for the plant to absorb then it can not use any of the available nutrients/oxygen that is in the soil. so if you keep adding nutes to the soil and not flushing more offten then you will lock out the plant,

My man you should just slow the roll, you arnt going to get deficencys easy in a smaller pot like yours, my smaller plants are way easyer to control then larger ones when it comes to nutes, just dont feed them for a week or two, deficancys are going to happen to the larger fan leafs BEFORE it effects your bud sites because your plant wants the bud to live to the end, it dosnt care about a couple fan leaves, let the plant suck the leafs dry a bit, you will have time to catch a deficency before it kills a plant unless you let it go wild for a week,

SOOO summing up what you need to do...

stop feeding them for at LEAST a week to two weeks, JUST water with ph'ed water (6-6.7) your soil has nutes inside it already, but your roots need 3 main things to absorb; oxygen, nutes, and water. IF you dont have h2o for the plant to absorb then it can not use any of the available nutrients/oxygen that is in the soil. so if you keep adding nutes to the soil and not flushing more offten then you will lock out the plant,

Cool, I'm just gonna do with what I got for now, but I will take the advice given. Thanks. Will keep posting updates.

i had same issue with my big girls, while trying to fix a deficiancy i got nute lock out and then it was down hill till i caught it and fliped to jsut water, now they turned around and are healthy and havnet had nutes in almost 3 weeks

if you do it you need to put in a compost bin first and let it break down to somthing more usable.... if you stick a bannana peel in the dirt, it wont decompose quickly, and it will attract insects.... so i wouldnt personaly

What's your take on throwing bananas and other organic materials in the soil?

"I" would not but if you look it up you mite find some more info on it, i would make a compost bin in the back yard and put ALL fruit/veggy waste in it.

organic matter needs to be broken down to usable nutrients first by bacteria, fungus and a few helpful organisms. i would not directly add any organic matter to your soil, it would just rot and cause further problems.

Compost - Wikipedia

Been three days since I watered my girl. She looks better since I watered with just PH'ed water. I will continue to just water until I notice it starts to need some nutrients. I will go buy some bloom in a few days, as well as a cheap moisture meter. Hell, there was a $20 meter in the hardware store that had additional readings on it, so I might try that. Anyway, the buds look like they got bigger using water alone...yeah

Okay, I got some liquid bloom today. The girl looks good, but I can tell that just water alone wasn't going to help, so I bought some bloom. NPK is 3-12-6. I noticed some lower leaves are starting to yellow. The last feeding was on the 6th. It was just a little of my veg fertilizer I used made from the same company. Any feeding before that was water at a good PH level. I just whipped a batch of this bloom; 1/4 per gallon of PH'd water. When should I start feeding? Should I flush this girl one time before I feed or just start right away? Thanks

dont see why you cant just start straight away mate.

That is what I am going to do. I haven't watered yet because I was waiting on a response. I would think since I used straight water for a week and a little nute that switching should be okay...right away that is as you mentioned. Girls are looking good. I will post pictures later today ladies and gentlemen.

Okay, the first picture will show when I was watering for a week because I was experiencing a nute deficiency...too much nitrogen.
SANY05231.JPG

This second picture will show nute burn from having to add a little Dyna-Gro/Grow. I did this after a week of watering-which really helped fellas-but I needed something because it showed lack of nutrients, so I added a little Grow, which in this flowering cycle was too much nitrogen, but this girl is determined to provide fruits. I started feeding her some bloom a few days ago and this second picture is the result. Although suffered from nute burn, this girl is showing better signs of growth and overall healthy. It might appear different from the pictures, but it is looking better since I started supplementing with bloom.
SANY0528.JPG

The last two pictures are top pictures. I know the nute burn looks bad, but I was working under extreme conditions. This girl has showed me that these plants are very strong and dedicated if treated fairly.
SANY0529.JPG

SANY05301.JPG

We are talking extreme bud density within a few days....no kidding.

Back
Top Bottom