Need help for nutrient dosage

Looks beautiful and like you are right on with their needs and ppm. I gave the ladies the base of nova bloom right around your ppm also. They did want some liquid kool bloom until last week or two before flush. Last week or two before flush start dry look bloom and remove liquid look bloom.

For next week small increase in nova bloom and I would fill her plate with more liquid bloom to get frosting. The dry stuff helps with frosting also but mostly ripening

Your at high ppm so you won't hurt her too bad anyway, she's strong so don't stress too much.

I wouldn't prune too much, if any.

They will tell you when it's ripening time - leaves will yellow & fall off. You can help her along the way then a little.

10 weeks sounds like sativa or mostly sativa so 7 weeks nova bloom / liquid kool
Week 8 &9 nova bloom / dry kool
Week 10 flush

My girls ( Grand daddy) , So tomorrow gonna be W5 should I add : floraNova bloom 7.5 ml , kool bloom 7.5 ml ? Keep the same dosage till 6-7 week then change to kool bloom dry 1/2 tsp per gallon? How about my normal nut? Do I need to cut down any of my nut when I use kool bloom dry? Is my dosage right? Any recommend buddy? .tomorrow coming. Need help .

My girls ( Grand daddy) , So tomorrow gonna be W5 should I add : floraNova bloom 7.5 ml , kool bloom 7.5 ml ? Keep the same dosage till 6-7 week then change to kool bloom dry 1/2 tsp per gallon? How about my normal nut? Do I need to cut down any of my nut when I use kool bloom dry?
I would keep nova bloom same as last week. I would increase liquid kool bloom. I would slowly progress over the week from prior week 3ml liquid kool to 5ml liquid kool
Maybe 7ml the next week

It's 1/4 tsp per gal dry kool

And I went only dry kool. Someone said it's for use without other nutes - will trigger ripening and allow her to eat herself or yellow her fan leaves.

So option A

so no base nute (nova bloom) for weeks 8,9,10
Just the dry kool week 8 & 9
Just tap week 10. I always put something in there if it's RO water - be it half RO half tap or all RO and very low ppm like 70 ppm or so then ph.

Option B
or just 1 week of dry kool
Which would be

Week 8 still nova bloom and floralicious and bud candy or whatever

Then week 9 dry kool alone
Then week 10 flush
Flush is always a tiny touch for easier ph and straight RO messes with ion exchange in coco and I reuse coco. I don't think plants would ever want straight RO tho it does not occur in nature.

I would keep nova bloom same as last week. I would increase liquid kool bloom. I would slowly progress over the week from prior week 3ml liquid kool to 5ml liquid kool
Maybe 7ml the next week

And I went only dry kool. Someone said it's for use without other nutes - will trigger ripening and allow her to eat herself or yellow her fan leaves.

So option A

Just tap week 10. I always put something in there if it's RO water - be it half RO half tap or all RO and very low ppm like 70 ppm or so then ph.

Option B
Which would be

Then week 10 flush
Flush is always a tiny touch for easier ph and straight RO messes with ion exchange in coco and I reuse coco. I don't think plants would ever want straight RO tho it does not occur in nature.

Thanks . it help me a lot . I found what I need now . thank you all !!!

Maybe 7ml the next week

So option A

Option B
Which would be

Then week 10 flush

Hey buddy .when should I start to add purple maxx ?
75944c9655799e47b1ce99a2e1803c20.jpg

When ?? What week ?

I meant the less a person does is sometimes more. You're adding a lot of diff things. Just follow the instructions on the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom