Need help from anyone growing FFOF

Grow604Life

When i first started 3 years ago i used FFOF and FF Fertilizers. Never had a PH meter or checked PH. Grew under cfls for veg, 400 watt HPS/MH for flower, even did the cloneing, for just reading on 420 i was doing pretty good, stoped growing about 1 1/2 years ago, started back up 2 weeks ago, this time still going to use FFOF soil, because of the luck i had before, i also got a PH meter a PH 80 from H-M its Digital i use distilled water from walmart when i check the PH at first it reads 7.4, 5 mins later it stops at 6.0 do i need to bring it up if so how do i do that. I have 5 babys, 10 days old they look pretty good but one has some light brown spots and has a leaf turning brown on the end. The FFOF i have then in is about 1 year old the store says it should be good for about 2 years if kept at room temps. right now they are in 16oz cups i have new bag of FFOF to transplant when the time comes. need to work on the PH thing and ppm and all that other stuff. I know about temps and air, lights. I have some pics but could only download 2, will try again to get the rest on here so you can see.

I have found FFOF has too much nitrogen for most strains and causes nute lock at the end. I have moved to FFHF (for those trying to follow FFOF is Foxfarms Ocean Forest, HF is Happy Frog) If I was going to use the OF I would put it in the bottom 1/3 of the pot and use HF to fill it.

it means you are subscribed to the thread...

Back
Top Bottom