Need help from beginning to end

sixman

Woke up this morning checked in on the ladies and seems tht we have some balls in the room. Yea one of my 3 plant are male. Upset about all the work i put into it now he has to go. Seed where post to br fem guess not. Question the male u can see his balls are big as day now the two females on the other had not to many define bud spots im use roots bud Booster not really sure wat to use any help would be greatly appreciated. Not really looking to get much out of thm being this is my first time but more on the side of being to atleast yield 2-3oz of good medicine. I have more seeds on the way from Herbies and some from true north seed company. Wasnt sure what to get so i got almost some of everything lets start the list with Barneys chunk feminized greenhouse trainwreck feminized female white widow X big buck feminized female lemon Kush feminized heavy weight fast fast auto autoflowering feminized seeds mystery of cannabis auto blueberry THC bomb feminized royal blue Matic Northern Lights automatic diesel automatic dark devil auto feminized cream Mandarin bubba kush blue mammoth black cream and last but not least Auto berry Ryder just looking for a little help information on the strains listed in a little help on different soils and techniques i should try using thank lookn forward to hear whats out there

hi sixman we need lots more info what kind of grow media what kind of base nute how much nutes how often what kind of beans did u use what kind of pots what kind of light how much light these r just some of the questions anyway i couldnt really find a question in ur statement so yeah a question might be nice too lol its all good bro we all have to start somewhere u picked a really good palce to be best of luck stay in touch maybe sub to my grow journal we can do this together ;)

Well i started them off with miracle-gro at the bottom off I transplanted them into 5 gallon buckets with organic soil are found in Lowes Littles I love little boys made with mostly chicken crap so the nitrogen level wer very high wishing turn start to cook my leaves I got a little help from my local hydro shop told me to add some lime to the soil fix the problem after that I start adding roots organic bud boost that's about all the nutrients i use . For the veg I was running 4x150 watt fluorescence now I'm using 400 watt HPS lights and just bud boost like said first time need as much help as i can get as far as I know it's supposed to be Silver Haze . Right now I'm working with a room about 8x8x10 only 2 plants ill take some pic of them wen they wake up and of the one boy i have. I would like to know if i can use my lights or should i get new ones what soil should i use Because the one i used burned the hell out of them and what nutrients should I use from seedling to the finished product. Im open to everything please help me. Like its been said u can fish for a man and feed him once or u can teach him how to fish and he can feed his self forever im reading books from different places and people but for me i feel better and take more in from being able to conversewith live people . There is so much fantastic knowledge on here i would be crazy to look anywhere else.

first off im not sure but i think ur roots is just a booster u will still need a base nute with mycros i personally like botanicare cn17 nutes its a two part one for grow and one for bloom r u giving it any molasses? i use a bunch of store bought stuff and mix my own soil i always make sure not to get any soil with additives or fertilizer already in it i want to know everything thta plant is getting is coming from me no guess work that way u know ur plant is always hungry and thirsty i mix weak fert solution and feed mine everyday sometimes twice depending on the day length long days of summer with outside plants i water once early in the am and one in the early evening like 4 pm when my lights are burning 24 hours a day i feed the inside ones twice a day too i use high drainage soil and water to waste method

give a man a fish feed him for a day teach a man to fish and feed him for a life time

I agree hell the lights are fine u will need nutes even a general hydroponic is good for just starting out hey we all get males I don't care what seeds u buy they slip through sometimes if under stress they can hermie on u too so watch the heat feed lightly and after a grow or two u will have it down better it takes time to learn and one thing that bothers me is we could have more great growers but they get fed up discouraged and give up stay in the game do what u can learn all you can and u will have awesome success I taught myself when I started from utube and forums like this that was 47 grows ago so I know u can do it the first time I got a female was my second grow I took the wife to dinner I was so excited and bam it died over night so I started again and my third grow for a newbie was 6oz on 4 autoflowers hang in there feed slow

i like botanicare nutes i prefer the cn17 line it includes ur mycros too u mix one table spoon molasses in a cup of warm water stir it till it dissolves then pour the one cup into a gallon jug and fill it up the rest of the way with cold water most of my plants get a gallon at a time now so i feed the whole gallon to each plant at least once a week mayb twice no more then three times a week with molasses less is more

Is there one type of malasses i should give verse another and this is the first week for thm flowering should i start now or later

I also have a seedling about two weeks old when can i start topping and how long should i wait till i send it flowering the 2 plants i have now they vegged for about 3 1/2 month i think i went to long i will try and put pic up again not sure what im doin wrong with the plants and the photos

as long as its all natural molasses and it has to be unsulpherated molasses I just said grand maws cause just about all grocery stores carry it start it now the seedlings need to be at least ten weeks old b4 u flower the topping is all up to and ur set up u can never veg for too long lol eventually they will put themselves into flowering regardless of light hours

The scrog that u did looks great when u did that did u top them or do they grow like that because of the scrog

yeah i topped them but only b/c they were clones that i kept in solo cups too long they had grown straight up with no shoot offs just vertical growth and i had no idea i was gonna scrog if i had known i would have started training it way early u could probable start a LST here in another week ur seedling is 2 weeks old? depends on how big it is i would like to c some pictures me personally i will do a little bending b4 they r a month but once hey r 5 weeks old i start bending them everyday kinda like getting it ready to go into scrog the day i install scrog is when i top my plant

1440081777893-1579991997.jpg

All 3 looked like that the other two are about 2 feet tall and that same light green i believe that they are all sativa now tht i figured this pic thing out a lil ill post some pic but right now yhe ladies are getting ready for bed

Back
Top Bottom