need help from someone with a full size vape and ability to take trich photos pls

GigaGrew

Hi guys.

so my last two purchases from my favorite guy have been shit.

having looked at it through my loup all the mushroom heads are missing as is most of the stalk.

im practically screaming at my mate that he has been ripped off, but he is a very light smoker and 'gets a buzz' and he doesnt seem to have faith in my judgement over the guy selling to him.

please could someone lightly vape a nug and take photos of it...
the intention here is to deliberatly behave like you want to steal the buzz but be able to pass on the nug as a sale.

if i have photographic evidence that something isnt right then maybe this chump might believe me that something is amiss and protect his own interests.

ALL the trichs that i can see look like that even the deep ones. to my mind nothing mechanical or kinetic could have done that, im guessing thermal or solvent, but something has been done. it could be anything from sitting too close to an engine (if its imported) to an accidental alchohol spillage (iso something or other...hashmakers alcohol)..i dont know what happened or if accident or malice.
but photos of sneakily vaped but uncrumbled buds might just help me convince him.

or if anyone has any ideas what else it could be.

Edit: best i could do with my equip guys....that last location i actually found 3 perfectly clear mushroom heads, so not 100% gone but still pretty damn close =(

GEDC000414.JPG
GEDC000613.JPG
GEDC000714.JPG

GEDC000816.JPG

TEST EXAMPLE (showing same equipement using different weed)
GEDC000911.JPG
GEDC00119.JPG
GEDC001010.JPG

i have seen this happen before when the buds were handled alot and the grower making finger hash with almost all of the buds while it was still in bloom.. my volcano turns the bud brown so thats probally out of the question and there would be no resin left on the bud. IMO the grower was making finger hash then selling the bud

I agree with above. But if ur seeing a lot of broken trichs I'd assume someones been kiefing it before it goes out.

Back
Top Bottom