What do you think about those symptoms?

Attachments

• IMG_20200826_121623.jpg
    IMG_20200826_121623.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200826_121552.jpg
    IMG_20200826_121552.jpg
    871.8 KB · Views: 66
Hey Bro, I'm not in here to antagonize or make you nervous...nor sadly can I give any real help but your grow looks real serious. If it was me I'd be singing out with a PM to one or two of the knowledge guys for this prob.
Like pbass or Emilya...but hey, Em's real real busy these days what with one thing and another but if she's in today I'd take a chance and get a real polite word or two to her.
Hopefull, a) she'll respond and b) forgive me, Emilya(love u).
Let us all know what turns up.

Stay well...keep calm and keep growing.
M

Looks like mites to me as well. Look closely at your soil and the underside of the leaves. If it is mites, they’ve been their for a few days. You should see the odd one flying around too.

thanks guys , i was thinking calcium deficiency or relevant at first but never taught about mites , i am going to apply several methods which are tobacco juice and neem oil , seems like both are effective on this situation , i am little bit nervous at the moment but hopefully we will figure it out .

Thanks for your helps friends,
I removed suspected leaves from plant
I did add cal-mag nutrient last week, i have no idea about lockout because i never experienced that also i use nutrient moderatly i have not pushed my plants so far
Should i flush the plant after that start nutrient? What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom