Need Help, How To Devide The Plants Without Knowing The Sex

ykykyk

Hi,
its my first post here, and my first grow...
I have 4 plants, really young, about 1 week old.
I have a small growing space so I can only put 2 pots.
I have a "Autopot" which have self watering system.
Just now I thaught maybe its not such a good idea to put 2 plants in 1 pot, and I read here that it is indeed not a good Idea, luckily I read it soon enough so i can still separate them...
My question is what to do with them?
since its not feminized seeds, i can't know what's the sex, so if i'll leave only 2 plants, I have a reasonable chance that they will be to males...
I thaught maybe to put separation inside the soil, but 1st of all, im not sure it will be enough (since I also have an Airdome inside the soil, so the separation won't be perfect, and 2, also if i'll make a good separation and open it when I know if I need to kill the males, it will make the plant grow less because of limited space won't it?

I'll be happy to hear you thaughts.. will plastic separation be enough? any other ideas?

thx

:ciao: Hello

Would it be possible to keep all 4 alive in smaller containers such as red party cups until they show some sign of sex?

Ive seem guys use plastic 'dividers' in circumstances to keep the plants seperate. But IMO growing one plant per pot is always going to make for bigger better bud.

Hello there,Nice to see you on 420mag. My two cents is never grow two plants in same pot. Re transplant asap. To get roots to come apart let sit in water for 5-15 min.

Thanks for the quick response,
I'm a real beginner, but you can only know the sex just before the flowering period don't you?
and by then you want the plant to have a serious root system, not the kind it will get in a plastic cup
(please correct me if im mistaken!)

Thanks for the quick response,
I'm a real beginner, but you can only know the sex just before the flowering period don't you?
and by then you want the plant to have a serious root system, not the kind it will get in a plastic cup
(please correct me if im mistaken!)

I clone and sex them

Back
Top Bottom