Need help i have pics please help (dwc)

gunjababy

What Strain is it?DP Blueberry
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?Veg stage
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?Not sure well over 6 weeks
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro?hydro-DWC
If Hydro, Reservoir size?6-8 gallons
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?72 F
If Hydro, what type of Medium?RW
If Hydro, what type of Setup? DWC
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?T5 HO Fluorescent Light
Is it Air Cooled?no
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?74 F
RH of Room/Cabinet?30%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?6.2 PH and 518 PPM
Any Pests?not anymore
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?All FoxFarm Brand nutes
Size or Square Footage of Room?enough for 1 plant

Problem- I notice spots on the leaves that look like Cal/Mag issues on Wednesday so I added some Cal/mag to my res that day. Today i check On her and things have seem to have gotton worse. Only thing that I have in my res is H2o2 and the 5 tsp of cal/mag I added on wednesday. Can Anybody tell me what's going on ??? I have been going through some problems with the PH too. I can't seem to keep it Steady. Any Ideas or Sugguestions ??

DSC029531.JPG

DSC029512.JPG

DSC029522.JPG

DSC029602.JPG
Notice how in this pics the tips are curled up.

DSC029581.JPG

DSC029592.JPG

DSC029562.JPG

HELP ME PLEASE, HELP ME..........

This looks like a pH issue to me. I am no hydro grower, so this is experience gained through reading with very little application so take it with a handful of salt. I know that 6.2 is a bit to high for a DWC, might get away with it in a Under Current DWC but in this situation I think not.

I would flush, and why only cal/mag and h2o2? Wheres the micros and the basic N-P-K. If I had to take a wild guess it almost looks like a severe case of potassium toxicity w/ a Mag deficiency! But with out knowing what she has had in the past, who knows!

I'll see if I can get you some help from someone more experienced than me!

This looks like a pH issue to me. I am no hydro grower, so this is experience gained through reading with very little application so take it with a handful of salt. I know that 6.2 is a bit to high for a DWC, might get away with it in a Under Current DWC but in this situation I think not.

I would flush, and why only cal/mag and h2o2? Wheres the micros and the basic N-P-K. If I had to take a wild guess it almost looks like a severe case of potassium toxicity w/ a Mag deficiency! But with out knowing what she has had in the past, who knows!

I'll see if I can get you some help from someone more experienced than me!

As of yesterday 12/19/2010 I changed the res, I am trying to flush her out so the only thing I have in the res. is H2O2. I have the PH down to 5.0. The reason for no other nutes in the res is because the plant is a DP blueberry, all the reasearch says she doesn't like to much nutes. But that is not the reason why I have not been giving her any N-P-K it's because of the issues with her I try not to mess her up more by giving her those nutes till i figure how to control the problem.

Please do get some help for me, I wait to throw her in 12/12 but can't till I have her undercontrol. THANKS

Can anyone tell me if using vinager to lower the PH in a DWC system, then using baking soda to rise it from being to low, willl have a bad effect on the plant ? Oh yeah I forgot to mentioned I also added H2O2 in the res when i change the water. What will all this do to the plant ?? What about when I start using the Foxfarm nutes, will the vinager or baking soda have an effect ??????

No use the real shit mixing vinegar or lemon juice or baking soda can create root rot you want your ph at 5.6 and a couple of your roots looked like they were growing green alge on them in that one pic I'd flush your whole res an start over

Leave the h2o2 out to just mix some water with your nuts an some ph down till your at 5.6 an go from there

This thread is 2 months old! I don't think he needs that advise anymore.

Back
Top Bottom