Need help identifying issues with my plant

bludmangrow

Hello 420!

Basic grow info:
Strain: Blueberry Auto from Zamnesia (the breeder claims strain to not require alot of nutrients)
Medium: Soil
Light: 300w led mars hydro
Climate: Between 25-27C (77-81F), Humidity always been kind of low around 30-40. I used to mist them during veg.
Nutrients: Using Gold Label soil nutrient package.
I alternate between feed and only water, always PH at 6.0-6.4.

The plant came above soil 22 of January, so its been around 7 weeks now.

I got this issue with my plants, alot of the older leaves going yellow, also starting to spot some dots and burnt leaf tips. I thought that the plant was hungry so I have increased nutrients but showing no signs of getting better, just more yellow leaves appearing!

Appreuciate all input you might have!
:Namaste:

Attachments

• IMG_20190312_204232.jpg
    IMG_20190312_204232.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20190312_204100.jpg
    IMG_20190312_204100.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20190312_204047.jpg
    IMG_20190312_204047.jpg
    836.8 KB · Views: 148
To me it looks normal, you look to be about half way through flower or so... it knows that it’s dying and it’s using its nitrogen down low to feed up higher, completely natural
DONT give it more nitrogen, this will only harm your plant

Those leaves are showing multiple deficiencies. PH your feed a bit higher.

The P,mg and cal are the deficiencies I see above in your leaves.

What's your watering schedule? What type of soil? How high are the lights? Is that white thing the mister? Does that fan hit the plants?

:laughtwo:
(breeders aren't always truthful)

I water when soil is dry 2-4 cm down. Usually every 3-4 Day. I grow in 11 litre (3 gallon) smartpot. First feed is 1.5 litre with nutes, gives me Little to No run off. Followed (usually every 3-4 Day) by 3 litre of only water, gives me a Good runoff. Always Ph at 6.0-6.4.

The soil is Gold Label Special Mix.

This is My closet mini grow so i need to have THE lights pretty close, estimate 15-25cm.

Yes, that in fan is blowing under and some Directly on THE plant (in air 18C, 64F). I also have a fan on THE left for more air movement.

I water when soil is dry 2-4 cm down. Usually every 3-4 Day. I grow in 11 litre (3 gallon) smartpot. First feed is 1.5 litre with nutes, gives me Little to No run off. Followed (usually every 3-4 Day) by 3 litre of only water, gives me a Good runoff. Always Ph at 6.0-6.4.

The soil is Gold Label Special Mix.

This is My closet mini grow so i need to have THE lights pretty close, estimate 15-25cm.

Yes, that in fan is blowing under and some Directly on THE plant (in air 18C, 64F). I also have a fan on THE left for more air movement.

You want about pH 6.5 for soil, 6 is definitely low

To me it looks normal, you look to be about half way through flower or so... it knows that it’s dying and it’s using its nitrogen down low to feed up higher, completely natural

I Will update tomorrow with Close Up on bud! These pictures are kinda misleading. But I hope your right!

Overwatering can produce some of these symptoms. Let her dry out really good between waterings. If you continue to have problems you may need to flush her to correct her soil pH. You can also do a slurry test. You'll need some distilled water and a way to correctly measure your pH. Are you using a pen or strips/drops?

I Will definetely Up My ph for next watering to 6.5!
I'm going to do this on my next grow cuz I use soil also, bounce between 6.3 and 6.8 on your pH. That will make sure to hit all the main nutrients. Also I think 64 degrees is too cool with lights on. Made me somebody else can chime in on that.

Overwatering can produce some of these symptoms. Let her dry out really good between waterings. If you continue to have problems you may need to flush her to correct her soil pH. You can also do a slurry test. You'll need some distilled water and a way to correctly measure your pH. Are you using a pen or strips/drops?

I measure pH using a pen!

Heres some close ups on how the buds are looking, I think they still look kinda young althought its been 7 weeks (breeder says 9-10 weeks from seed). It is a autoflower, do they mature faster during late flower?

I am going to let the soil dry out more now and also PH following watering higher 6.5-6.7!

Thank you all for input, appreuciate it alot!!
:passitleft:

Attachments

• IMG_20190313_084734.jpg
    IMG_20190313_084734.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20190313_084739.jpg
    IMG_20190313_084739.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20190313_084757.jpg
    IMG_20190313_084757.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 118
Really depends on the strain, amnesia is Sativa dominant which tends to have longer flowering times.. and with the closer pictures I would say that it’s actually less than half way through flower. I think letting the pot dry out more is a really good idea. I always look for the bottom leaves to start drooping before I water, and anytime i think I could water now but I’m not sure, I give it one more day just to make sure.

If you’re only 2-3 weeks off the breeders recommended chop time I would say you’re more like 4-5 weeks away.

Hey guys. I am closing in on my next watering and I am not sure what to PH it. Would you guys PH it at 6.5 or a bit higher 6.7-6.8 to even out imbalances?

Thanks! :Namaste:

Hey guys. I am closing in on my next watering and I am not sure what to PH it. Would you guys PH it at 6.5 or a bit higher 6.7-6.8 to even out imbalances?

Thanks! :Namaste:
Has this been going on the whole grow? Or just now in flower? If it’s been like this for a while, and not just in flower, I would go with 6.7-6.8 because it’s possible that your soil is buffered to drift toward acidity, causing lockout/deficiencies. If it hasn’t been a problem until recently, go with 6.5 cause your soil will drift toward 7 hitting the p,ca, and mg

Back
Top Bottom