Need help identifying leaf trouble!

Hit her with another dose of eco-oil and watched as a heap of little black bugs jumped shipped or were massacred by me.

Sent from my MI 5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah I treated her with eco-oil a couple of days ago. Hopefully I can get some proper nutes soon and see if that helps. Accidental xmas bagseed grow!

Yeah, my prob is def getting waaaay better. Plants are lookin way healthier and no new damage at all. I think my prob was thrips. Which is what looks like what you have. Keep up with the treatments. I wouldn't hit her with nutes unless she shows signs of nute deficiencies. Yellowing of leaves and whatnot. Your plant looks healthy other wise. How old is she and what kind of soil is she in?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah, my prob is def getting waaaay better. Plants are lookin way healthier and no new damage at all. I think my prob was thrips. Which is what looks like what you have. Keep up with the treatments. I wouldn't hit her with nutes unless she shows signs of nute deficiencies. Yellowing of leaves and whatnot. Your plant looks healthy other wise. How old is she and what kind of soil is she in?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I used some crappy premium potting mix from the supermarket. Rather good quality though has one if those slow release fertilizers in it so flushing will be a bitch. I'll google thrips. Germinated a couple of weeks before Xmas.

17/12/16
420-magazine-mobile587073572.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2059754829.jpg

17/01/17
420-magazine-mobile1248640074.jpg

04/02/17
420-magazine-mobile1881514642.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1845952328.jpg

Going to hit her again tonight with another dose. She seems to hold up rather well to the eco-oil. I did nute 2 days ago so ill give her a week before starting in flower nutes and flush well throughout the week. Started some chilli plants too they are doing well and the soil mix is a hell of a lot more professional. Going to make some ghost chilli insecticide!

420-magazine-mobile418671206.jpg

Was this a confirmed pest?

My plants are showing signs very similar. I'm waiting for a 100x microscope to further look into it. Dreading mites. Local hydro store has recommended an organic product that costs £30! Any products in the UK that are cheaper for mites?

If you can get eco-oil it will cost about £10. Doesn't seem mine were mites. They were rather large black aphids which are easily squished if you're patient enough. Had to check inside of the buds starting to form luckily it's early days on flowering.

Back
Top Bottom