Need help identifying strains

You trippin bro, how we supposed know what you planted.lol I will guess though, what the hell.... is it granddaddy purps? Or skunk... or gmo. Or a haze cross? What about gelato?
Well I know a gsc when I see one. My wife been told me it was gsc way back in veg and she doesn't smoke or know anything about bud. She said it looked exactly like one of my previous grows which was gsc. Now that it's budding it looks too familiar. Hoping someone sees something familiar

I believe this is sativa star. Just a guess by looks of others over the internet. It's now the tallest in my tent. Super cropped it shortly after this pic

IMG_20210221_193001184.jpg
Looks Sativa to me. Definitely Sativa. Same went through my head when you did Sativa star. Sativa 100% though. The others look more Indica dominant.

Looks Sativa to me. Definitely Sativa. Same went through my head when you did Sativa star. Sativa 100% though. The others look more Indica dominant.
Guessing blue cookies with this last strain until proven otherwise. Bud formation looks identical to the gsc. Not 100% sure but that's where I'm putting my money right now. My opinion can change anytime though.

IMG_20210222_184818311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom