Need help leaves are starting to curl

KillerDK92

for some reason my leafs started curling about 3 days ago i recently flushed it to see if it would help and it hasn't its acting like its dying from not enough water but it gets enough! i spray the leafs 2 times a day and water it 1
20140531_193506_0_.jpg

Re: Need help leafs are starting to curl

ok and the light is about a foot away? is that a good distance? i have another plant and i have no clue if its a male or female yet and its doing good. also the light is a 3780 lumes and 200 watt also have another light thats a halo gen 1900 lumes

also do you know anyone other than nirvana that ships to the states and actually gets here?

yea looks like to much water.what light spectrum are you using? i find 4000k to 7600k tempeture is the best for veg.lumens are not that important color of the light is more important 6500k is best color for veg.2000k is best for flower

also have a fan on it every every day for about 8 hours

i have my fan on the same timer as my lights so my fan is running 19 hour day/5 hour this helps to keep my room temp. between 70 and 80 degrees and the constent plant movement helps make it strong enough to hold the buds without breaking the limbs.

i have my fan on the same timer as my lights so my fan is running 19 hour day/5 hour this helps to keep my room temp. between 70 and 80 degrees and the constent plant movement helps make it strong enough to hold the buds without breaking the limbs.

i have the lights on constantly until the second week of june then im going to switch it to 14 day and 10 night. i got 5 seeds from nirvana only one made it which is the one in the pic. this is my second grow and i never seen the leaves do this. but ill cut back on the water to every 2-3 days depending on the soil?

yea looks like to much water.what light spectrum are you using? i find 4000k to 7600k tempeture is the best for veg.lumens are not that important color of the light is more important 6500k is best color for veg.2000k is best for flower

and should i put 2 or three lights on it since the one i have on it now isnt enough? its a clear white and the others i have are the halogen i will get sodium here soon because ive heard nice things about them also should i get a blue grow light?

i have found led lights are the best for energy efficiency and put out the lowest amount of heat

and should i put 2 or three lights on it since the one i have on it now isnt enough? its a clear white and the others i have are the halogen i will get sodium here soon because ive heard nice things about them also should i get a blue grow light?

the high pressure sodium are a red light spectrum 2000k to 2200k very good for flowering i have 1 hps bulb in mine now just to cover all light colors. for good green plants you want more lights with 5000k up to 7600k .

Put your hand between the light and the plant. If its to hot for your hand, its too hot for the plant. Use that to gauge where to set your light. You can put CFL`s pretty close with no worries (2-3 inches). Just make sure she doesnt grow into the light or it will burn the leaves:thumb: (try Herbies)

your the man Thanks bunches!

i have the lights on constantly until the second week of june then im going to switch it to 14 day and 10 night. i got 5 seeds from nirvana only one made it which is the one in the pic. this is my second grow and i never seen the leaves do this. but ill cut back on the water to every 2-3 days depending on the soil?

14/10 is a little to close to 12/12 is your plant an auto flower ? i run 19/5 till i get the plant the size i want it then cut back to 14/10 for 2 or 3 weeks then 12/12 to push them into flower state 14/10 isnt even a normal full summer day so your plants are not getting a full day at 14/10

14/10 is a little to close to 12/12 is your plant an auto flower ? i run 19/5 till i get the plant the size i want it then cut back to 14/10 for 2 or 3 weeks then 12/12 to push them into flower state 14/10 isnt even a normal full summer day so your plants are not getting a full day at 14/10

thats the summer in the eastern time but no it is not an auto flower but i can do 12/12. my sleep schedule is 2pm to 5am due to work. so i can switch the light on at 2pm and turn it off at 2am i have timers.

Back
Top Bottom