Need help on Australian nutes

Repulsive

420 Member
I have decided to start growing my own weed and I’m 3.5 weeks in from weed planted and I haven’t fed my plants any nutes I have some canna pk13/14 but I don’t know if it’s the right stuff I need to feed them apparently and I don’t know what to buy Bunnings etc for an Australian outdoor grow thanks

Attachments

• 62873ABE-70EC-47C6-8563-08A6755FC483.jpeg
    62873ABE-70EC-47C6-8563-08A6755FC483.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
Hello everybody! Welcome @Repulsive! Depends on how you're wanting to grow. I don't like synthetic nutes, so I got all my dry amendments to build a living organic soil from drgreenthumbs.com.au . Highly recommend, if that's the route you wanted to take. They have a great range of everything you would need, but growing that way is definitely a bit of an investment up front

As far as like Bunnings available stuff, i think most tomato fertilisers are fairly similar to the nutrient profile you want for cannabis? I don't have really any experience with them though.

I did get an organic amendment potting soil from Bunnings that was supposed to have enough amendments built in to feed the plant with microbes for a while, but I found it to be a really barky texture, so would probably be better to mix it with other things like coir or peat to make it not so loose a mixture and give it some additional water retention

Back
Top Bottom