Need help on closet! Please stop in and toss me an opinion

Cool thanks for the guide. I was searching around before I head get off work soon, is there any reason -not- to get this fan here? It says my Home Depot has it, and it seems to be a bit cheaper than I seen online. I mean, still expensive, but I guess its going to be worth getting a good fan right?
71ZDqqfC2YL_SL1000_.jpg

Yea man you want a good fan forsure and quiet too... I don't see why that Home Depot one wouldn't work. They don't carry them in the store so you ll have to wait so if you find a better deal online then just go that route maybe, oh and don't forget the controller! That might come in super handy if your fans oversized for your room, might help with temp control as well in regards to those led s. I m interested to see how things dial in for you buddy, these s lots of new factors that I ve not encountered in your set up, super interested!!:Namaste:
I m an Amazon guy, if Growlights.ca doesn't have what I want! There's usually more mark up when you buy from a store/hydro shop, up here in Canuck-ville anyway! Lol. Don't forget to get ducting and tape too, hahaha, and and and...... Isn't this fun! :cheer:

My 2 buddy's kept arguing with me all night last night about that I don't need to spend all this money on a fan, blah blah blah. One of them has never grown, the other one has but did not really care much about the smell. He eventually went in the garage and pulled out a 75 CFM fan that you would install in a bathroom vent. Square, it blows air decently but yeah. I did see a 4'' Hurricane fan at the hydro store for $85 while I was there, and the same fan for $77 on Amazon. Compared to those Vortex's for more. Now I'm even more confused :p and my seeds will be arriving today!

Hahahahaha I ve had the same convos with my buddies before and same thing...... I learned to take it all with a grain of salt ( I think that's how that saying goes anyway). One thing for sure is your plants need fresh co2 and by having a fan blowing in fresh air it gets that, now the only other issue a fan helps solve is the heat, which I don't have the slightest clue about with those led s. I personally like to oversize everything just incase....... Incase I expand, or if I need to deal with heat issues or whatever, as long as I have options to solve any potential problems I m happy. Most people have to experiance these deficiencies on their own to understand the situation fully so it s totally a personal choice on your behalf bro! It sucks to fail but the more you grow the more you ll want to fail ( to a certain degree) to learn to resolve issues, it's something good growers go through. This site Is amazing for that exact reason too, the answers to every question you ll ever need to answer are all here you just gotta look and ask the right questions.... And in that you learn soooo much as well:thumb: If I was standing in that room with ya, taking in ALL surrounding factors, I'd be able to tell ya more but you sound like a smart dude and I totally believe you got this under control man.:Namaste:
And if your bored and got an hour or so to kill check out Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow Guide on YouTube, he s ma boi, I learned sooooo much from this guy!

So I went to like 5 stores and none of them had perlite that was not Miracle grows chemical infused perlite. The lady at the nursery sold me some 'Vermiculite' saying it was basically the same thing. Well I don't believe it is the same thing after doing some research online. Plus it is much more fine than perlite is. Debating on using it or not. Maybe I'll mix some in a few.

Our light setup is similar in watts. I'll be curious how it goes. Looks like you may have more room than me. The shed is 5x7x7 shed roof tho so low side is 6 foot high.

Yep so far this foam reflective insulation is amazingly well to work with, and I have not even cut it and put it into place yet. But I can just tell by how lightweight and easy it is to move around. Will take pics soon when I do. Seeds germinating now so I'm on a time limit :)

And Flybye you probably got more room than I do. The closet is long, but I only plan on using half of it to start out. I believe my size is somewhere around 3 1/2 ft x 4ft. My ceiling angles down so that kind of sucks also, it will go from roughly almost 5 ft tall, to about 8 ft tall because of the angle.

Back
Top Bottom