need help on when to top my 2 stunted growth plants ( they are about a month old)help

1stimer

if some one can give me a qiuck easy answer to this questions that would be great the 2 plants that i have have grown 4 sets of leaves starting the 5th set however my pants growth was stunted so im not sure if i should top soon or not they are about 4 inches tall they are looking good though, if i do top so i can save virtical space where do i top at? if some one can show i pic of what a good topping looks like that would be helpfull as well so i can see where i should top, (plants are about a month old and only 4 inches is this normal with stunted growth or should they be double in size by then? i have 2 new ones growing im going to see how much faster these new ones grow then the 2 i alreayd have since there will be no trama to plants they will be under good growing conditions and light cycle, i only planted them 2 days ago and they alreay sprouted and lookiing strong however they are bag seed i got from a good decent bag of some good indoor growing weed. last 2 questions with the 2 new seeds that have sprouted should i continue growing them or will they become males and throw them away? will they harm my 2 female plants, i have whitewidow and big bug comming soon. just thought i would see if i can get these seeds i found to grow and they are now i am kind of worried they may polinate my famales i dont think they will but im not sure thats where you guys come in.sorry one more question i am not going to be prescribed and legal to grow and carry so no worries on my end so i want to double my growing from 5 to about 10 plants and make a whole seprate room for vegging and flowering should money is not an issue i alreay bought a duel 400 watt HPS MH ballest with making another rooom i will buy the same et up ecept i wil use the can fan i got for both room i am slitting my cloet in 2 my question is shoudl i devide vertical or horizontal (i was thing vertical just easier to wrok with seem like) or should i use a different roo all together? sorry for the sneak question at the end.
my apologies for the lonf thread i would just rather put it all in one thread then many other threads if someone can just sit down and ready im sure they have been where i am at (underpal, vintner,& rangerdanger usally give great advice) and and a few others as well i just forget
thanks in advance
1stimer
:smokin:

ok great thank you yes you hit on all i needed

yes my closet is my grow room 2.4 feet by 8 feet 9 feet hi standard closet

so you saying i should just keep it to 5 to 6 plants? this is what i wanted t o do anyway to much work to split the room in two i will just wait until i buy my house and build and pro set up
thanks
1stimer

thanks for the input, but i think i am ok with all the other questions because i am getting conflicting answers other people i talk to seem to dissagree with you(not on all your answers just the amount of plants i can put in the room and ven & tmp prob i would have) they have the pretty much the same set up and they have 5 up top and 5 down below and this is comming from 3 different people, up top flowering down below vegging, i wanted to split vertically its just eaiser for me and i do only want to keep it to about six to 8 3 to 4 on one side and 3 to 4 on the other side.i do appreiate the topping answer that did clear things up for me, i want to top for the reason you gave i dont want the plants to get to big so i want to tie down the branches so they grow horizontaly so i can control the hight of them i mainly wanted to know when and where to top.i figure i will start flowering when the plants are about 1 foot tall to compensate for the double to triple size increase.(i posted some pics of my grow room if you want to see it its kind of hard to see becasue of all the mylar i have up.i will post more recent pics of my plants soon as they progress

the lights i am using are perfect for the size closet i am using im not sure you realize the size of the closet its not just a little box i am using i have a little osilating fan along with my my can fan with one side open push air around the closet i also have an air purifier in the bedroom with a 3 by 3 foot fan pushing all this fresh air around the room i also for about 2 hours use the 3 by 3 fan to suck out bad air if any out of the bedroom, my closet is cracked about 6 inches so that my duct hose can get out of the grow room to exhaust the air from can fan. can fan cooling off my tube light i dont have a problem with ventilation or temp.the room is running perfect growing conditions the main thing i am worried about at this point is when i have to flip the light cycles this is why i was asking if i should split the room in 2 so i can flower and veg at same time, i have white widow and big bud on there way to me so i can always have a system going vegging & flowring im not doing this for huge yield just personal so i dont care if i dont get a huge amount from the plants as long as the bud is grown to the best of its ability, the 2 new plants are loving the 400 watt MH light i have the light about 18 inches way from my plants they are growing at a rapid pace.

please dont take this as i am totally against you or puting your advice down i really do appreciate your answers you were the only one to respond and thats cool by just dowing that i tend to put up long threads so i dont get much feed back i should probobly shorted my threads

anyway thanks again for your advice brother,
1stimer

P.S. do you have any pis uploaded that i can see from yuor experience?

You really need to think about how you are going to split the room. Dank was right on with his advice on how many plants for a single floor plan room. When you split it horizontally to make one room above the other you basically double your floor space which gives you the ability to run more plants. Splitting it vertically does NOT increase floor space at all which limits the amount of plants you can grow.

Back
Top Bottom