Need help or suggestions to get help with my Northern Light

akuser47

To start off I am a total newbie. Mods I made this duplicate because I accidently put this thread in the ask questions thread. Please delete that one.
I am using a grow tent 36"x36"x54" and maintain 56% humidity and 75 degrees during day cycle and 71 degrees in night cycle. Though I have to admit the plant was fine until my ratchet strap broke and my led fell onto it and smashed her down nearly flat. She overcame that but is growing really oddly now and has yellow spots appearing on various leaves since. I have a picture on my phone I'll up load shortly after I get this posted.
I started germination on 4/28/17 used water soak 24 hours then wet paper towel. I was garmenting a bubbleicios and a northern light both from Nirvanna. Bubbles was slow and barely had a taproot. My northern was strong nice .22 inch taproot perfect for my already waiting jiffy pellets planted both in pellets on 5/1/17. Shockingly bubbles was first to pop out of the pellet 6 hours later N.L. popped out 5/4/17. On 5/5/17 I transplanted into their mediums of ocean forest in 247 bags with 1 inch bottom of bag perlight. and light layer on surface.
5/11/2017 was actual time I dropped my led on the northern light. Sorry I'm not good at sharing this info trying to build a background of info so details are there. I only water when top 2 inchs is dry. I just started using 2.5 mls of all 3 general hydroponics nutrients in 2 gallons of water I only water if top 2 inches of medium is dry about every 5 days. I verify my PH is GTG at 6.5 after I mix it up. I am running my light a galaxy hydro 300 watt full spectrum 18.5 hours on 5.5 hours off.
Please help advise me here is. Picture of her yellow spots. I'm thinking she is stunted because of the trauma. I'm newbie so any help is appreciated. My bubbleicious is healthy and looking top notch. They are side by side and get the same treatment. The second picture you can see bubbles at the bottom and northern light at the top. Bubbles is healthy as far as I can tell and growing well. I might need to leave the light off a bit to get then to stretch some. they are short for the leafs they both have though. I assume. lol
20170522_135809_zpsmx9cchel.jpg

20170522_165513_zpsoi2jaenv.jpg

Thanks to another post here I have discovered some Little black long bodied bugs under my leaves I cannot identify them using the cannabis encyclopedia. Looking online now I am sure I have thrips. Darn pests messing up my first grow. They had to have been in my dirt I have kept a pretty clean grow room otherwise. Now time to kill these punks. Thrip genocide I have neem oil sprayed her top and bottom keeping out of light initially so she doesn't burn. Ill be ordering pyrethrum tonight to help finish them all off I hope.

Well an update, I found out where the thrips came from. Mothers day lilly my brother bought our mom. I help to take care of her. I water plants and clean up , and cook for her. She has a thrip outbreak on her ivy and all her other plants now. I assume me cleaning and watering these plants contaminated my babies. So at least I know where they came from. Now to destroy them all.

Back
Top Bottom